Say it!

Kate POV

Waking up I went downstairs and fixed myself a bowl of cereal. A Mr.Spanker had me in a bad mood this morning so, I'm just gonna leave and head to the facility and dance off my frustration. Dancing was my way of escaping the world, that's why I fell in love with it.

Finishing I quickly went upstairs and changed into a pair of leggings and a black and white striped crop top. I wrote a note to Kyla and placed it on the fridge just in case she wanted to know where I went off to. I grabbed my phone and keys and grabbed my Jordan book bag. Might wanna shoot some hoops to.

I left out the house and hopped in my car off to burn some gas. I got there shortly, since I didn't live far away. I jumped out the car and headed in the building.

I decided to hoop first and dance after I was all warmed up, which didn't take long since it was hot outside. I changed back into my pair of leggings and headed to practice dance room, which by the way was right behind the stage that sat by the basketball court.

Joseph POV

I woke up after like over sleeping an whole hour, and walked downstairs expecting to see Kate. But instead I see Kofi and Kyla standing by the kitchen 's island eating cereal. Where's Kate? I walked in further after saying good morning to them, and started pouring a bowl of cereal. Just as I was about to open the fridge it read.
Kyla, in case you're wondering where I am. I decided to head out to the Play house and burn off some steam. Be back later.
Love,
Kate

The Playhouse? Was that her business? I wanted to see her this morning and she decided to go to a playhouse? Well I guess I'll have to go pay her a visit. I went over to Kyla.

"Uh, how do you get to the play house from here?"

"You drive out, make a right and keep driving till you see a huge gym that says Bratz Playhouse."

"Thanks." I say and headed upstairs to get dressed. About ten minutes later I was out the door and on my way to see her.

I was driving down the same road till I spotted this huge building that had in big purple letters "Bratz Playhouse". I laughed at the big headed brat on the side who I assumed was Kate. Walking into the building the place was definitely huge,I see why kids would love to be here. It's tons of stuff for them to do. Kate has some serious taste in what kids preferred as 'fun'. I walked onto the court and noticed a figure dancing quite sexually in this backroom. Then I quickly noticed it was Kate, and enjoyed the show. This was better than a strip club. So this is how she works off steam? Hell I could get rid of all the frustrations and problems in her life if she just spent one night in my...wait! Damn hormones again! I watched as she finished and grabbed a bottle of water.

This was my time to let her acknowledge my presence as I made my way back there.

Kate POV

Wrapping up my routine to Rocket by Beyonce, I grabbed my bottle of water and started to drink. That is until I heard someone say from behind with a deep familiar voice,"That was quite a show you just put on, sweetness." I turned to see the cat tamer, walking my way.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned as I rolled my eyes and turned to get my thing. I felt a hard smack on my ass and realized what I did.

"I came to check on you since you weren't at the house this morning." He replied with a smirk and followed me out the dance room. We made it out to our cars and right as I was about to enter mine, Joseph reached to stop it from opening.

"Why aren't you speaking to me?" I looked at him with a bored expression.

"Because I have nothing to say, now can you move so I can get home?" He shook his head and I frowned. Here we go again.

"No, we're not leaving until you apologize." I looked at him as if he lost his mind.

"The hell are you talking about Joseph?"

"Leaving without telling me this morning."

"I...if I apologize will you let me leave?" He nodded.

Here goes nothing. "I'm sorry Joseph."

"How you know that's not how you apologize." He teases.

I groaned, I knew what he wanted me to say, but I didn't want to.

"Do I have to?" He nodded with a smirk on his face. I could just slap you.

"I'm sorry Big Daddy." I said barely above a whisper.

"Could you repeat that a little louder and make it sound a little more innocent ?" He cupped his ear and I said with the innocent school girl stance and everything.

"I'm sorry Big Daddy." And added a wink. And sure enough he move and I hopped in and we both headed back home.

Once we were there I basically ran upstairs to my shower to wash off all that sweat. About fifteen minutes later I got out and got dressed (in mm). I headed downstairs to the living room and saw Joseph sitting on the couch going through his phone. Once reached the bottom step he looked up from his phone and took in my appearance as I walked to the kitchen.

"Looking sexy in those leggings today, I personally wouldn't have worn them knowing you were going to be spanked for something later...". I rolled my eyes, but some how he could tell I rolled them even though he was staring at my backside.

"That's one." I let out a frustrated groan and made my way to the couch. Joseph brought his happy ass over and sat beside me.

"You want me to get this over with now or you want them all at once later?" He asked with amusement in his voice.

"Later." Was all I said. My body oddly wanted his spankings. Hell it wanted more than that. It craved his attention, and I couldn't stand it. We sat and watched Mike and Molly, Family Guy, and other shows. Once K and K got their freak on we finally got the chance to go out and eat. Being in a house with those rabbits, was so bizarre.

Our home town didn't have any fancy restaurants so we ate at golden corral. We chatted away and I nearly jumped of my skin when I felt Joseph place his hand on my thigh. I ignored it at first until, his hand started to rub up and down my thigh, getting closer and closer to my currently wetting sex.

I reach under to remove his hand, while remaining calm. I grabbed it and tried to remove it, but he kept rubbing and started to grip it. So I decided to excuse myself to the ladies room, getting up seeing his smirk. He knew he had an affect on me and used it against me, I rolled my eyes. I walked into a stall and straightened myself out before returning to my seat. He continued to rub my thigh until it was time for us to leave.

I couldn't believe him! I walked into the house and ran upstairs to get cleaned up and about twenty minutes later I come back down to see only one lamp on in the living room. I frowned when I saw Joseph sitting on the couch.

"I was waiting. You owe me 7 licks or you can apologize to Big Daddy." He said with a smirk. I made my way over to him to endure his corporeal punishment.

I bent over knees as he spanked me, each spank adding excitement to the next.

"Now I want you to go upstairs and go to sleep." He spanked me when I didn't reply, my body arched from the contact.

"Yes." I said.

"Yes, what?" He spanked me once more.

"Yes Big Daddy." He let me go.

"Goodnight baby." And with that I hurried up the stairs to my room.

I can't believe I let him take control of me. Damn hormones! My body was still heated from the contact of his hand, I didn't want for it to stop. And that was bad, he's slowly breaking down the wall I just finished building up. But, my body could no longer fight off the pleasure it felt being touched by him.

This was bad, very bad.

Rockets~Beyoncè

Read Touch!!Love Y'all!!

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share ✨✨✨✨