Joelle

Joseph and his beautiful daughter Joelle at the top or left⬆⬆⬅⬅

Joseph POV

I was happy that my baby girl was going to finally meet her future step mom. I was hoping that she'd like Kate as much as I do, even though we're not a couple. Not now anyways. But soon enough she'll sink into my charm and I into her heart as more than Just A Fling.

I heard a ring at the door and looked over at my clock. 7:03. She's early. I pulled myself out of bed leaving my goddess to sleep as I went to welcome my daughter. Finally making it downstairs I was greeted by my daughter's beautiful smile and cute little voice.

"Daddy!" She screamed.

"Jojo! Baby girl!" I said as I pulled her into my arms and told the driver he could leave. Grabbing my daughter's things and I bring her and them in.

"Wanna go see the pretty woman I told you about?" I asked her. She nodded.

"I wanna see the new queen." I chuckled at her statement. She always talked about me finding a queen since she was a princess.

"But you have to whisper because the queen is getting her beauty rest ok?" She silently said,"ok." And followed me upstairs.

Kate POV

I woke up to the sound of whispering voices...

"She's gorgeous daddy!" What sounded like a little girl said.

"I know and soon I can crown her as my queen and we can be a family. And you can have more sisters and brothers." What sounded like Joseph said. Wait Joseph! Queen! Sisters and Brothers! Oh my god!

"I don't want brothers they have cooties!" The little girl said that made me smile a little bit. Cute.

"Yes boys have cooties and you better stay away from every boy. The only boy allowed around you is me." Joseph said in a stern voice that made me want to laugh and wish I had a relationship with my father when I was younger. Maybe I wouldn't be so messed up.

I opened my eyes and this pretty little girl that resembled Joseph gasps.

"She has such pretty eyes daddy!" I glanced at Joseph to see his face turning a little pink.

"Yeah they are...hey Kate this is Joelle my daughter you can call her Jojo." I stuck hand out and grabbed her hand.

"Hi Jojo, I'm Kate you're so pretty." She giggle.

"You're prettier than me."

"Oh no you're prettier than me." I said to her She just shook her head.

"Daddy said you were the prettiest woman he ever met and he's going to mar-" she was cut off by Joseph.

"Uh... Jojo will you be a good little girl and go to your room so me and Kate can have 'adult' talk." The little girl nodded and took off running.

"She is a handful." Joseph said while shaking his head. I giggled and sat up.

"You think she's bad now...wait until she figures out that boys don't have cooties." I hopped out of bed. As I was heading to the bathroom Joseph grabbed my arm and pulled me back between his legs.

"So you're just gonna go off and not give me a morning kiss....how sad." He pouted his lips at me and I pecked them.

"That's all for now King Joseph." I winked and ran into the bathroom to get myself situated.

After I'd gotten done I got dressed in a pair of mid-thigh length Jean shorts. A t-shirt that stopped right above my bellybutton and some galaxy Nike elite socks.

Walking out the room I thought about searching for the others to, but decided against. I hustled downstairs looking for something sweet only to find cake mix and cookie dough. Neither made. Ugh...guess I'll have to bake something.

Pulling out my phone and I texted Joseph....

I'm about to bake a cake do you mind?

No, is it ok if Jojo comes down to help? I'm in the office signing off some paperwork.

Yeah sure.

Great I'll be down Once I'm done.

Kk

I was pulling the things from the cabinets when I heard Jojo.

"So what are we making?" I turned and saw her wearing a chef's hat and apron decorated in princess thingies. She also had a chef's hat and apron in her hand stretching it out for me.

"We are going to bake a cake...is that for me?" She nodded and handed to me sayin.

"Daddy said he didn't want you to get dirty because you were going to get dirty later on..." with a toothy smile. I stood there in shock wondering if she knew what that meant.

"Um....did he really say that?"

"Well I don't tink he tought I heard it because he whispered it to his self." She giggled. She was adorable even when what she admitted was so mind blowing hearing it from a seven year old. I couldn't help, but get excited if he really did say that.

"Ok let's get to work." I said while clapping my hands together.

We were done baking the cake and had decided on making cookies to. Joseph had walked into the kitchen a couple of times. Each time he grope me while his daughter's mind and eyes were elsewhere. The man had the nerve to make me hot and horny in the same room as his daughter. Only him though.

We had finally gotten done and once Jojo got her sweets Joseph put a movie on for us to watch. Well her since it was a Cinderella movie she wouldn't take her eyes off the screen.

Meanwhile Joseph was all over me. I had to hold in all the moans that tried to escape. As hard as that was.

"Joseph stop." I said quietly.

"She's asleep she can't hear us..." he whispered into my ear.

"But.." I was cut off.

"I'll take her upstairs she's a deep sleeper, then we can finish what we started ok?" I nodded as he got up and took his daughter upstairs.

He came back down and I was mesmerized. His hair no longer pulled back into a ponytail. With pajama pants that hung low on his waist with no undergarments. Along with no shirt. Dear Jesus Lord.

"Babe you gonna stare or you gonna help me fall asleep." He said. I got up and move towards him.

"I don't know if I should I'm pretty sleepy already." I stretched walking towards the steps. I made my way there and Joseph pulled my waist towards him.

"Well let me do all the work." He carried me bridal style up the stairs to his bedroom. Making it up there he threw me on the bed and started to pace the front eyeing me as if he was a predator and I his prey.

"Joseph come on...I'm sleepy I don't really want to-"

"Shut up." He cut me off as he made his way towards me. No he didn't just tell me to shut up. He must be looking his mind. That's one thing you don't tell a tired black woman you could loose your set real quick.

"No you didn't tell me just tell me to-" I was cut off again but only by his lips which I didn't mind.

"Time to get dirty."

****************************
Thanks for reading and Happy Valentine's Day!!! Love Y'all!