My Secretary

Joseph POV

She had been coming here for days. Even after my daughter left she wouldn't stop nagging me with things that had nothing to do with business. She'd touch me and I'd move her hands away. It was pitiful how she TRIED to turn me on. She just didn't have that....Kate. Anything that's not Kate is not of my interest.

But it was my fault. We used to have quickies in the office. I let my sex get to her head as if I actually cared for her. I led her to believe the impossible.

Never love a hoe. Simple as that.

I only love one woman and she still hasn't came back. Busy with her new daughter. I'm kinda jealous of the little girl and I have no clue what she looks like.

"Mr. Anoa'i....if there is anything. ..I mean anything I can do don't hesitate to ask." She said as she practically stuffed her breast in my face.

"I won't be needing any serv- Hey!" She started to rub my crotch and bite her bottom lip trying to seduce me. I didn't feel anything anymore. She looked disgusting with that pink dress.

"What's wrong Mr Anoa'i is it not enough?" She asked and jumped on top of me causing me to scream out in pain.

"Ah Damn it! Get off me!" I said as I attempted to push her off only for her to cling to me.

"No I wanna oomph-" She started to say only to be pulled away by...Kate! She gripped some of her extensions and basically threw her across the room. Damn that was hot! I thought but I should really stop this. Since I'm still in pain from the blow I call the nurses station.

Not long after at least five or six nurses were able to pry them away from each other. They escorted Brittany out and left Kate to me.

"Well...I'm happy you're back....I guess that was my gift."

"How long has she been coming here?" Well Damn start off strong.

"Everyday since the call." I hesitated to answer.

"So you've been letting her come in, grope you-hell basically take advantage of you and you didn't tell me sooner!" She exclaimed.

"I was afraid of an episode like this." I whispered.

"You know what...just forget about that she's not why I came. But I do want you to fire her and hell I'll find you another Secretary." She said.

"I totally agree." I said.

"Oh and I brought you a gift!" She ran out the room and came back seconds later with a little brown skinned girl, two long braided plats', and a cute little purple outfit. She was hiding shyly behind Kate's leg.

"Kita this is Joseph, Joseph this is Kita....my daughter." She said with a proud smile. "Say hey to Mr Joseph Kita." The little girl looked at me waved with a little smile and hid away again. Kate giggled. Aww this is just to cute! This woman has made me soft. I thought.

"Hi Kita I'm Joseph, but you can call me Joey. I got a little girl who is just like you I'm sure you two would be great friends." She giggled.

"See Joseph isn't she just adorable! Now I see why your bond is so strong with Jojo. Parents just know."

"I could give you more babies if you want." I said trying to seduce her by licking then biting my bottom lip. Jump in bed with me woman! I can't wait till I'm outta here and make love to her sweet body again...ah shit I'm getting excited! Calm down!

"Um no thank you crippled man, I wouldn't want to break you so behave yourself." She winked at me and pulled Kita from behind her leg and walked over to the other side of the room.

"Aw Kate this place is horrible it seems like tomorrow just can't come soon enough." That's right I'm being released tomorrow but I'll be on a crutch until I'm fully healed. Knowing me as the stubborn man I am, I'll be off of those the next day.

"I can't wait until you're out of here to, and I've decided that if you're a good boy..." she leaned over to my ear giving me a great view of her breast. I just wanna touch em. "I'll give you a treat..." she whispered seductively. It made me shiver. This woman will be the death of me.

"Ok so what's been going on?" I questioned trying to change the sexually charged room for the sake of the child.

"Mmm nothing much except the big emergency after that everything has been good."

"That's good to hear." I said. The rest of the day we talked and I got to know more about Kita. And as night struck she was out like a light in the chair. While Kate on the other hand layed in bed with me. We even had a hot make out session. It felt good to feel her warmth beside me again. In bed with me. I surely did......

Love her....

**************************
Thank you for reading! I luvs ya all! And remember to....

Vote
Comment
Follow