Reoccurring Nightmare

Kate POV

"Kate listen to me I love you! You will never leave me because you love me to!" Randy yelled in my face. He gripped my hair and threw me to the wall. I screamed out in pain.

"No Randy please just let me go I'm sorry!" I exclaimed.

"Wrong answer!" I wasn't aware that he had asked me a question. It was time for me to leave him because he was getting crazier by the second.

He charged at me with a knife and sliced my thigh. But I had to keep fighting. I took off out the door blood dripping mercilessly down my leg unto the ground. I ran until I got to a neighbor's door.

I knocked and knocked.

"Please help! Open the door please he's gonna kill me please call the police!" I pleaded before the older woman opened the door and I bolted to her couch while she locked her door and jetted to her phone. Punching numbers quickly.

"Yes I need your help please there's a young lady bleeding Badly from her leg and she says some man is trying to kill her please get here and hurry!" She exclaimed into the phone and ran over to her closet.

Pulling out towels she made her way to me. "I'm gonna put these here towels on ya child. It's gonna hurt but I gotta stop the bleeding so grab a pillow and bite it okay?" I nodded and grabbed a pillow. Me whimpering in pain from the cut as she tied it around my leg. There was a hard knocking at the door and I tensed up thinking that he had found me.

"Open up its the police!" She rushed to the door and opened it before I could stop her. It wasn't a cop. It was Randy! I screamed out in fear.

"Kate baby wake up! Wake up for me baby it's ok! I love you please wake up it was just a dream...just a dream." I was awoken by Joseph's arms around me whispering sweet nothings in my ear trying to calm down my racing heart beat.

"Kate baby are you ok? What happened? Why were you screaming? Is someone after you please tell me!" Joseph pleaded.

"It was just a dream about something of the past." I said shrugging it off pulling myself out of his arms only to be pulled back into a tighter embrace.

"About?" He questioned. I began to trace the permanent scar on my leg. My once beautiful legs were stuck like this. I used to pride myself on my legs, they were my favorite feature. Not anymore.

"The scar." He stated knowingly. "I'm not going to pressure you about it yet. I'll wait until you're ready to tell me." He let me go and I walked to the bathroom and looking into the mirror. Damn you Randy! He ruined my life and left me with a permanent scar to prove it. The fight was so stupid. He was angry because I wanted to stay with my mother for awhile and he claimed that was an excuse for me to go cheat on him. I did Love Randy at one point in time, but all my love turned into fear.

I looked on at the scar and my eyes filled with water. Why me? What is wrong with me? I've been through hell and back and I'm still worrying about that BASTARD! He has ruined me beyond repair. That's why I'm so scared to start over again. Fear that everything will repeat.

I was pulled out of thought when two strong arms wrapped around my waist and looked at me through the mirror.

"Kate, don't cry beautiful. He is not worth any of your tears. You are the most breathtaking woman in this world. Scars and all. There is no need for you to feel less because of what you went through. Those kids out there....they see you as a great mother, mentor, loving, and just a drop dead gorgeous woman. He was in the wrong for hurting you. Now he's somewhere moping while I have his most prized possession. You're mine now. And I'll make sure your heart is fixed. Even if it takes my whole life to find the pieces. I will make it my number one priority to love and cherish you like no one else can. I love you Kate. I haven't been this lovely dovey with anyone. You make me the happiest I've ever been. The day I laid eyes on you I knew you were the one. Let me love you Kate. Let me fix your broken heart." I was in tears so many tears at such beautiful words never spoken to me by anyone. I turned in his arms and stood on my tip toes to kiss him.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too baby." He kissed me and lifted me bridal style. "Lets run you a nice hot bath and I fix you and the girl's some breakfast ok?" He asked. I nodded and he kissed my nose.

"You're beautiful."

"Thank you."

"No problem, now strip." He demanded and I did. He went over and started the bath putting oils in. He turned and I was as naked as the day I was born.

"Mhm just wow! Every time I see you....it takes my breath away. Get in baby." I walked over and got in the tub. He kissed my forehead and walked out. I soaked in the tub soothing the tense muscles.

Joseph POV

Damn that ass to hell. He made my women feel like damaged goods. She was far from it, she is the sight to see in my eyes.

I was fixing the girl's and Kate some thing to eat when the doorbell rung.

I walked over to the door and opened it seeing a man who made my blood run cold.

"Hello Joseph."

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
Dun Dun Dun! Who could that be? Cliffhanger!

Thanks for reading though luvs!❤

Vote
Comment
Follow ✨☝✨✨