Meeting My Past

Randy⬆⬆⬆
Kate POV

Waking up early I decided to go down and fix breakfast. Also southern hospitality. I walked out of my room and noticed no one was up. Oh I guess I'll go get it started. I walked down stairs to the kitchen, and it was way to quiet. So I turned the radio to a old school music station.

I really wasn't in the mood for all that rap in the morning. Candy by Cameo came on and I started singing and dancing to it, hell I couldn't resist. I was flipping a pancake when I heard someone shout,"BOO!" And I nearly jumped out of my skin, instead my pancake ended up on the floor.

I turned to see the devil himself with basketball shorts on with no shirt making my mouth water. I groaned in annoyance.

"Now look what you made me do, you made me drop my pancake." He laughed and came closer.

"It's just a pancake, you won't die." Ok now he was in my personal space so I turned and went to the sink.

"Food is food, I really shouldn't feed you just because of your stupid attempt to scare me." I felt hot, and I turned to see him directly behind me. He placed both his hands on both sides of me, and leaned in closer.

"But, you wouldn't do that, would you? By the way if you weren't scared then that pancake wouldn't be on the floor now would it?" He whispered huskily. I smirked"

"Well since you scared me senseless, I want you to take me to the grocery store right after breakfast." I expected him to refuse, most men don't-

"Ok." Was all he said. I rolled my eyes at him for interrupting my thought."You know we have to set some rules while I'm here. First being not to roll your eyes. It irritates the hell out of me..."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes,"Or what? This is my house and I roll them as I please, you are not my daddy." He smiled.

"I may not be your daddy now, but you'll learn to obey my rules. So if you roll those little eyes of yours again, I'm gonna spank you just like any daddy would do." I rolled my eyes again.

"Whatever..." I squeaked when I felt a sting on my ass and immediately started rubbing it.

"That shit hurt! I can't believe you just spanked me!" I said. He chuckled.

"I can't believe you disobeyed me." I rolled my eyes again, not noticing what I had done. I started to walk away, when I felt another slap on my butt. I squeaked and turned to give him a glare, which he returned with a smirk.

Kyla and Kofi came downstairs and started to fix their plates.

"Thanks for cooking lil mama." Kofi said.

"No prob bro." Kyla and Joseph laughed at our silliness before we sat and ate. Once we were done I went back upstairs and cleaned up and put on purple and white sundress. I fixed my hair and let it down in soft curls.

I headed back downstairs to see Joseph standing in all his glory waiting for me by the door.

"Ready?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah." I grabbed my purse, phone, and as I was walking out the door. This Jackass slapped my ass, and I freaking squeaked again! I turned to him and all he said was.

"You'll stop rolling your eyes at me, and get rid of your attitude.....as a matter of fact for now on the only way you can stop me is if you say 'I'm Sorry Big Daddy'."

I can't believe he just said that to me, oh he better be lucky he is Kofi's best man because I would've slapped him by now.

"Is that an okay missy?" He asked with a slight smirk.