The Epilogue: The End Of A Movement

Kate POV

The day I never saw coming had finally came. And might I say I was nervous as all get out. Even though I'd imagine me and my Prince charming getting married, I'd never imagined that it'd be happening after what I been through. How I allowed a man to dismantle me and make me a shell of a woman, fighting off any other man to avoid being burned again.

Yet that day had came. And here I stood in front of the mirror in my princess wedding dress. Admiring the reflection of my un-flawed skin from the shoulders up. My makeup done at its finest, along with my up do that held the veil that outlined the whole look.

Anxious to see the man I was getting ready to spend the rest of my life with. The man who saved me from, the danger, from myself. The one who challenged me to no end, and filled my thoughts to no end. The man who promised me the world, and basically planned out the rest of our days together. From the house, to the six children that he wanted which will probably never happen. He was just the man that I spent no time looking for, yet wanted to spend the rest of my time looking at, being with, sharing my undying love with.

There stood behind me my bridesmaids, Kyla, Mesha, My sister, and two of my other long time friends that I managed to keep in contact with. They all stood in their lavender gown and white and lavender bouquets. And in front of them stood my two angels in their fairytale white gowns with small wings and baskets of glitter and flower petals.

"You look beautiful Kate." Kyla complimented with a wide smile. "Thank you cousin, you're the best." I said back cheesing.

"Ladies! Ladies! Get to your positions the wedding is about to start." My wedding planner T'iogo exclaimed. He was a gay a perfectionist. And I honestly loved it! I, with the help of some bridesmaids, got me and the dress out behind the others. My dear brother was walking me down the isle today and I couldn't be happier. The ceremony started and the girls slowly started to walk the isle. With each second that went by I became more nervous and it seems as though my brother picked up.

"You're beautiful Kate you don't need to be nervous, I'm sure when he sees you he's gonna faint."

"I hope not I have to get married today!" He chuckled. Slowly but surely our song, All of Me by John Legend started to be sung by John himself and we began to make our move out.

Joseph POV

I stood there anxious for my beautiful future wife to walk down that isle. You see after she had gotten to the hospital and was wide awake, I proposed to her with the ring I had bought back in Miami. Yes I had planned to propose to her, but I was looking for the right time. And seeing as though what happened was a wake up call that I couldn't waist anymore time on not having her.

Slowly the doors opened to reveal my beautiful Kate and I was left speechless by her beauty. Tears swelled in my eyes at the reality that I was actually getting married to the most, loving woman in the world. The one I couldn't deny the moment I laid eyes on her almost 2 years ago. Oh how I was ready to have that house with me, her with a rounded belly bearing my children, and the rest of our kids running around the house hoping to one day become as loving as their mother and father.

She had finally made it in front of me and I could tell she was trying to be strong and hold the tears from messing up her makeup. Suddenly she reached up and wiped away an escaped tear that I hadn't known escaped. The preacher got started with the ceremony asking if there was anyone who objected to the uniting of us and yada yada.

"Now are there any words you'd like to exchange?" He asked us. I looked to Kate to see if she had anything to say and she did so allowed her to go first.