Touch

Joseph POV

Waking up I was still shocked and amused by Kate's submission to me. It really left me having to take yet another cold shower. Hopping out of bed this morning didn't make it any better. With me having another wet dream about my chocolate goddess. One night inside of her is all I ask. Maybe it will happen by the end of this week, I just need to push her over the edge once to fulfill my need to have her screaming my name with both of our bodies molded together in harmony.

I hopped out of bed and smelled bacon, eggs, and cinnamon rolls. Thank God for these mighty strong nostrils. I walked downstairs, not caring for wearing a shirt. Hell if it was up to me I wouldn't be wearing a Damn thing. As I reached the last step I noticed Kate shaking her butt to a song that was familiar, but I couldn't find the name to it. As she was singing along I decided to join in...

I like big butts and I can not lie,
You other brothers can't deny,

"Glad you could join in and ruin my solo act." I chuckled at the embarrassment she tried to hide. Then she rolled her eyes and immediately went wide eyed when she had realized what she had done.

"No I didn't mean to do it it's a force of habit."

"And that's why I spank you, so you could get rid of your habit." I spanked her perfectly rounded cheek and rubbed it enjoying the feel and she jumped away.

"You know that really hurts."

"Aww you want Daddy to kiss it and make it feel better." I smirked knowing I was gonna get a couple of vulgar words back.

"Damn it you are not my daddy and no you can not kiss my ass and make it feel better!" I smirked as I moved in closer.

"You weren't saying that last night now we're you, I was Big Daddy then. What makes now any different last night? You clearly enjoyed being bent over and spanked. Don't say you didn't because I saw your body language. So don't deny your attraction towards me or the fact that you crave my touch."

She stood with her mouth slightly ajar not knowing what to say. I walked past her and started to fix a plate and on my way to the couch I whispered in her ear,"Let's not fight it any longer, I'm ready when you are." And playfully slapped her butt making her jump, just as I made my way to the couch Kyla and Kofi were descending down the steps with their noses in the air. I chuckled and sat down. Turning on the tv and watching Jerry Springer as I ate. These people are sooooooo ratchet. Kate finally came into view, but sat in the other couch. Although I didn't like the distance, I gave her time to gather everything that just happened. I finally had her out of her comfort zone.

Kate POV

I can't believe what I had just heard from him, but it was true. I had just been put in my place. Oh my god, he made me soft. I can't even think straight. To say I wasn't attracted to him would definitely be a lie. Then it finally hit me. If he wants to play mind games and test my patience, two can play that game. There was one thing that I could always do, and that is tempt men.

Dancing came in handy in these type of situations, because if there was one thing I oozed of is sex appeal and it was clear when I danced. So it's settled, I'll start today. But first I have to dress the part. So right after breakfast I head up towards my room and put on a pair of short tribal patterned jean shorts since it was basically melting outside and a black tube top. I put on a pair of purple, gray, and green Jordan 13's. I grabbed my Jordan book bag, my phone, keys, and headed downstairs.

I got downstairs and saw them all sitting on the couches dressed and watching tv. They noticed me enter and Joseph stared with his mouth slightly open.