It's been so long...

Kate POV
3 weeks later

I had finally arrived in Miami to see Joseph. I couldn't take being away from him any longer.

I need sex Damn it!

I just had to find this build- oops found it. I headed towards this big ass building and walked in. I was greeted by a grey haired woman.

"Hello dear, how may I help you?"

"Uh...I'm hear to see Jos- I mean Mr Anoa'i." I sounded so nervous I don't know why I've already had sex with the man.

"Do you have an appointment deary?" She asked.

"No mam, I'm an old friend."

"Oh well, I usually don't allow this, but you seem like a nice young lady. He's on the top floor he shouldn't be in a meeting at this time."

"Thank you." She gave me a small smile and I was off to the top floor. Arriving on the top floor, after what felt like a long ass elevator ride,I was met with a blonde younger looking Secretary. Probably the bitch that called telling him to come back.

I mentally sighed and walked over towards her desk. She looked up at me and frowned.

"You are?" Well hey to you to bitch.

"I'm here to see Joseph." I said in a snobby tone.

"Why? You don't even belong in the same building as him, let alone me. So why are you here you no named monkey?" Oh no this bitch didn't, I'm about to shut this bitch down real quick.

"Listen here you silicon breasted bimbo, for your information I make more money in a week than you probably make in two years, so let's just be real. If your hoe ass don't let me through to Joseph imma whoop yo ass!" I smirked at her shocked face.

"I'll find his office my Damn self." I went to walk off, but she grabbed my arm and my immediate reaction was to back slap her.

"Ugh....bitch you hit me." She screeched.

"Uh no shit, I wonder how long it took you to figure that out." Dumbass. I walked towards Joseph's office door, but stopped short once I heard a woman's whiny voice and what sounded like Joseph.

"Look, Eva you need to leave now. I ended things with you weeks ago. I've found someone special." Joseph said. My heart swelled.

"But Josie, what about the Times we shared. You couldn't possibly throw that away for some country trash you found on your trip. She could never be as good as me." Eva said. More like whined, how dare that bitch call me country trash. I'm anything but trashy. Time to join this conversation.

I opened the door and saw the same red headed woman that I saw him with at the convention. She had the nerve to call me trash, and say she's better looking. Bitch please!

"Hey babe, I've missed you." I said rushing over to a Joseph that looked stressed with the cave man look and his hair everywhere. He was still hot. I sat down on his lap as he had the brightest smile on his face.

"Um...who the Hell are you and why are you on MY JOSEPH?!?" Eva was fuming red like a tomato. Haha she mad.

"No who are you? And why are you bothering MY JOSEPH?!?" I mocked her. If looks could kill, I'd be slaughtered.

"Are you serious Joseph, this is who you pic over mwah? This has to be a joke."

"Obviously it's not so you should leave now or I will have you removed." Joseph finally spoke up.

Good boy, you deserve a treat. I thought.

"It's fine you'll be back they always come back." She was heading for the exit when Joseph spoke up.

"Oh and Eva I'd advise you keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything appropriate to say towards my girlfriend and lose all of my contact information you won't be needing it because this will be the last time we speak....you may go now." And with a huff she walked right out the room. I got up and ran to go lock the door.

"Glad that's over now we can-" I was cut off by Joseph's lips on mine, kissing me hungrily. He picked me up and I gasped allowing him entrance. I wrapped my legs around his waist instinctively, as he placed me on his desk swiping everything to the side.

"Joseph..." I moaned his name unable to hold it in any longer.

"Damn it Kate I've missed you so much.." he groaned as he sucked and lick at my neck while finding the zipper to my top. Once undone his fingers found its way to my skirt pulling it off.

He sat back and admired every inch of my body as if he's missed it for years.

"Kate why did you have to make me go through hell these last few weeks. You have no idea how hard I always was because I couldn't keep you out of my mind. The wet dreams, and not to mention the fact that I had to use my hand. It was hell."

"Well I'm here now, those toys don't compare to those big warm arms." I teased, gripping his biceps.

"You'll be the death of me woman." He immediately went to kissing my chocolate mounds. To kissing along my stomach all the way down to my sex. He pulled off my underwear.

"Damn it's been too long, I've missed this baby here so fucking much." He attacked it causing me to jump at first before relaxing to his hungry movements.

"Joseph baby I'm about toooo...ahh" I moaned loudly as I came in his mouth. He ate it up before looking up and licking my cream off of his lips.

"Damn I'll never get tired how delicious you taste." He stated standing to his full height and placing his tip at my entrance.

"You ready for me baby?" He teased.

"Yes Joseph please...." I whined I needed him bad.

"Beg for it....you know exactly what to say." "

Hmmm please Big Daddy?" I moaned.

"Of course sweetheart." And with that he entered me slowly my walls immediately tightening around him.

"Damn...seems tighter than ever...." he groaned. And pulled out and thrusted forward into me making me yelp.

"Sorry...baby I had to loosen you up a little." He continued to thrust in and out until we both climaxed.

"I'm not done...were gonna finish the rest of this once we get to my place." He said breathlessly as he buckled his pants.

"I can't wait." I grabbed my clothes and made my way to his bathroom. Once done getting presentable, I walked out

"There's a car waiting outside, it's best we get going."

"Going where?" I asked.

"On our date silly beauty." He said in a duh tone. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay let's go boss." He smirked and as I walked to open the door I felt him slap my ass and grip it.

"I thought we got past this phase sweetheart."

"Yeah. I know daddy." He chuckled and we walked past a pissed Secretary. Once in the car, we were off to some restaurant I could not pronounce named Fingouinis in Italian I'm guessing. And we enjoyed a peaceful lunch catching up with each other aside from him touching me inappropriately the whole dinner. Horny man.

Once we got to his place I was star struck. All this for one man! I could fit my whole family in this place. Once inside we didn't waste time having sex. On the couch and for my first time in the shower. I felt dirtier. Since my clothes were at a hotel he gave me a large t-shirt and a pair of his boxers. We spent the rest of the night cuddled up before I spoke.

"You know I like the cave man look. Its hot."

"Well it came naturally." We laughed and after awhile we finally fell asleep. It felt good to be back in his arms.

**********************************
Thanks for reading!!!
Vote
Comment
Follow
I need your support! Oh and I apologize to all Joseph's fans I've been spelling his last name wrong. But for now on I'll spell it right.