Unexpected Pt.2

Joseph POV

I was saddened by Kate confession. I was hoping that I could finally pull her in. But all She wants right now is sex because she's not ready for a relationship yet? Overtime I'm hoping I can change her mind. At least, she gave me another option instead of shutting me down completely. Friends With Benefits, it was all I had right now. It should be fun, it's better than laying down with a different woman ever other night.

I would have her to warm my bed instead. She may think that it would just be sex, but I would really be making love to her. Even if she wanted it or not. I can't show her that I'm desperate for her to jump in a relationship with me. That would scare her off. I found myself fantasizing about her running around my house, it cute little outfits. Playing games and performing for me. I felt myself growing hard so I decided to head downstairs and get my mind out of the gutter.

Making my way downstairs, I saw everyone in the living waiting for me I guess.

"Alright I'm ready, let's go." We, along with the other bridesmaids and groomsmen, were headed out for our wedding suits and dresses. The women were next door while we were here getting fitted for our tuxedos.

"Hey Kofi, you should introduce me to that sexy kitten Kyla calls her cousin." One of Kofi's groomsmen said. He was Kofi's so called child hood friend. I immediately went into protective mode.

"That woman is off limits, so there's no need." I said.

"Oh really, well last time I checked...she didn't have a ring on that left hand. As long as she's not married, I will always have a chance pretty boy." He smirked. I was livid at this point. He just insulted me? Ohhh it's time to shut his ass down right now.

"Listen, you pain in the ass, she is off limits. She's mine and I'll be damned if she left me to be with your sorry ass." I whispered-yelled. Giving him my signature cold glare, that I gave people I could care less for.

"We'll see..." He smirked, and walked away. I knew he was going after her, I was prepared. He seemed like some heartbreak asshole that just wanted one thing. Sex. We continued to get fitted and wait while the girls chose their dresses.

I hope they're finding things ok....
Kate POV

After going through what seems like five hundred dresses Kyla finally decided what our dress would look like. They were yellow, great for a sunny out the door wedding. Kyla's wedding dress was beautiful, all white with a sweet heart neckline.

One day.

One day that will be me. I still wanted it, just not now. I didn't want to be hurt again. I was still repairing my heart from the damage the last man caused. Maybe, Joseph is the one to mend your broken heart. My conscious stated. I wasn't sure, he was a walking play boy. I could still remember his face when I told him I only wanted sex.

He looked....hurt.

Once we were done choosing dresses, we went to go meet the guys outside who looked to be in deep conversation. I spotted Joseph and proceeded to make my way over. On my way over someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see one of Kofi's groomsmen. He was cute, but not as cute or handsome as Joseph.

"Well hello pretty lady, I'm David, and must I say...I couldn't go another second without knowing your name darling." I winced at what he called me, but responded.

"I'm Kate, pleasure to meet you." I stuck out my hand for him to shake, but he brought it to his lips.

"The pleasure is all mine. You have such a simple name, it doesn't sound as unique as the woman I see standing before me." He smiled and let go of my hand. I was about to speak when I felt an arm wrap around my waist.

"Hey babe, you girls find the dresses ok?" I noticed it was Joseph and looked up at him.

"Yeah, they were very pretty and very....yellow." he chuckled, then stared straight ahead at David.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, I saw her come out and I knew I wasn't going to be able to keep my hands off of her for long." He kissed my neck, sending chills down my spine. This man.

"No, I was admiring this beauty. I didn't know she was spoken for....I'll speak with you later Kate."

He walked off to talk with another group of guys. Then I felt Joseph kissing at my neck, nibbling, and sucking. The sensation caused me to close my eyes.

"Joseph...." I moaned slightly.

"Hmm..." he hummed into my neck sending vibrations through my body.

"We have to stop we're attracting a little to much attention." I managed to say, and he stopped.

"So let them watch, they'll enjoy it." I laughed.

"If they get a show out here, then I won't give you a REAL show tonight." Now that's what stopped him completely. He grabbed me from behind pressing his now hardened member into my back.

"Cant wait." He let go and I quickly hurried off to the girls.

The rest of the day we all chilled at my house. David was getting closer to me, but every time he'd move in for the kill. Here goes my saver Joseph to scare him off. We ended the night on a good note and made sure everyone got home safely. Kofi and Kyla took to bed early, I just hope what we're about to do won't wake them. Joseph was sitting on his bed when I opened the door and walked in with a robe covering my big surprise.

"Joseph...." He looked up from his phone and dropped it to the floor.

"Yes...it's kinda late, you have something in mind?"

"Why yes I do, I was hoping you'd make time for this..." I dropped the robe and stood in red and black laced underwear set. His eyes widened and his mouth flew open, standing he came over.

"I will always have time to please." With that he picked me up and carried me over to the bed taking mouth with his.

"Kate you don't know how much I enjoy having you." He groaned into my neck as he made his way down to my lower lips. He ripped my underwear off and smirked up at me.

"I'll buy you more." He kissed and sucked at my pearl and place two fingers inside.

"You're so wet and tight for me baby, it's delicious." He grunted. He came back up to kiss and caress my breast. I felt him at my entrance and wrapped my legs around his waist getting ready for the ride. He slowly entered in and out of my center speeding up with each thrust.

"Oh Joseph, Oh myyyyy...." I moaned feeling my walls tighten around him.

"Cum for me baby, oh shit...." he groaned. And I felt his seed spill inside of me as I released.

Thank God for birth control....

******************************
That's it you guys,
Thanks for reading
Vote
Comment
Follow