Turning Point

The outfits that we're wearing in this chapter ⬆⬅
Kate's POV

It had been three days since Jojo left and our sex was through the roof. I never thought in my whole life I would do all that kinky shit. With today being my last day here we decided it be best we go out. Although Joseph didn't want me to go, I had to get back home and check on my business and my performance schedule.

"I'm gonna miss you." Joseph pouted as he sat at the kitchen island.

"I know Joseph." I responded.

"I'm especially going to miss this." Without warning Joseph threw me over his shoulder with my butt in the air.

"Oh my god Joseph put me....ow!" He slapped my butt and kissed it hard.

"I'm gonna miss this ass foreal. It just shakes like a handful of jelly." He said.

"My ass ain't even dat fat." I defended myself. He chuckled.

"Ain't shit funny." He slapped my ass again.

"Ow!"

"No cursing." He scolded. I scoffed.

"You don't tell me what to do."

"Oh really?" He said. Next thing I know I'm sitting on top of the island.

"What are y-"

"Stay here." He cut me off and walked out the room before I could argue. He came back minute later with a small whip.

"Now are you gonna repeat that to me?" He asked as he ran the whip down the side of my thigh. I swallowed hard.

"No sir." I responded, knowing that if I were to say anything else he'd whip me.

"Good girl. Now you're gonna finish eating your food and you're gonna let me grope you as much as I want. Understand?". I nodded so fast that I thought I'd caught whiplash.

After eating breakfast I went back upstairs to get dressed. Pulling on a half jersey shirt with the number 69, a pair of shredded leggings and a pair of Jordan Columbia's. All black and white and to top it off with a snapback. And headed out the room to see Joseph standing in clothes that were so casual, yet so sexy.

He was wearing a long sleeve white shirt rolled at the sleeves, black jeans, and air Jordan Oreo six's. Nice.

"You look great, why don't you gone head and bring that ass over here girl." He said as he bit his lip and gestured with his finger for me to come forward.

"Uh....no I don't need you messing up my hair knowing your hands like to roam." I said flipping my hair like 'I'm dat bitch'.

"You do that to my hair all the time." He said as if what I said didn't make since at all.

"Baby your hair is way more manageable than mine. You're half white and half Samoan. I'm half black and half blacker." He chuckled.

"Well let's get going darling." He said and walked downstairs with me following right behind him. We headed to the garage and hopped in his big black truck.

"Where are we going?" I asked. We had been on the riding around for almost 45 minutes. He didn't answer. I mean, he just ignored me as if he was lost in thought.

"Are we lost?" This time he looked over at me with a look in his eyes I had never seen from a man in my life.

"No, only about a mile away." He smile before looking back at the road and placed his had on my thigh making it warmer than it already was.

"Ok." Was all I could reply. About five minutes later we showed to this huge fair.

"Oh my gosh Joseph I've never been to one so big!" I exclaimed.

"Really?" He asked shocked.

"Well in my little town we never had this many rides or this many people at one time." I said.

"Well you're going to love it." He said as he hopped out the car and headed over to my side helping me out. We walked in and got our wristbands and started to get on rides. I always love the feriswheel so that was definitely the first ride I was going to take. We did I a couple more rides, but not before I got all dizzy and having a feeling of throwing up. We were now sitting eating funnel cakes and chatting along.

"Aye I'm gonna go buy us some soda watcha want?" He asked standing up from the bench.

"Uh....sprite please." He nodded and went to go get our drinks.

Something's off.....

I thought as I sat there I felt as if someone was staring at me. More like glaring as I found the source. Eva or shall I say Evil. She slowly made her way over and stood in front of me. I stood also staring her right in her eyes. I heard a click and my eyes went straight to the gun. Oh sh-

"You....you took him away from me." I started to walk backwards. I didn't want to die. Not now anyways.

"I so close to capturing his heart and you had to walk your slutty ass in and still him from me. So you know now that if you still from Eva, you die." She shot.

But it never hit me.

Joseph jumped in front to dodge me and was shot. I immediately went for Eva, but she took off only to be caught by one of the officers. I quickly ran back to Joseph, He was bleeding. Badly. Oh no, God please save this man.

"Joseph listen to me ok, stay awake for me ok." I had found the spot where he was shot. To the right, right above the belt.

"Someone call an ambulance please....please hurry!" I yelled to anyone at this point. Joseph was strong, but the blood loss was making him doze off.

"Joseph baby stay awake...Jojo needs you please don't close your eyes." I panicked. He reached for me and with all the strength he had left.

"If I don't make it....I won't y-you to tell my Jojo that daddy will always be with her."

"No Joseph don't talk like that you're gonna make it just please!" I felt more tears flow down my cheeks. I didn't want to lose this man. He had so much love for his family and not to mention his only daughter. He tried to speak again as the ambulance pulled up.

"Kate I want you to know something...."

"What is it?" I asked in a whisper.

"I....love you."

**************************
*Boom*

I hoped you liked it!

Vote
Comment
Follow
Thanks for reading luvs!❤