So I Found You...

Kate's POV

Tonight was the night. My big night, to meet people in the industry. Put my name up there and make sure people know I'm more than just a dancer, or a pretty face, I was smart and I had a game plan.

Waking up I was still shaken up about that greek god in my dreams, thinking about him sent chills down my spine. I woke still hot and bothered. I haven't had a wet dream since high school and that bothered me. I'm a grown ass woman! Hopefully it was a phase and I wouldn't have to see him anymore.

Me and the girls were going out to get our hair and makeup done. It took me a while to get them out of bed since they were hungover and decided that Mesha was going along with us. I didn't want to leave her at the hotel alone, I would feel bad because she did work at my facility.

We got dressed and I put on a pair of sky blue skinny jeans and a white belt along with a sky blue peplum top and some white accessories to top it off. We all got done getting dressed and headed down to the breakfast bar to eat. Shortly after getting done eating we were out and about and got our hair done, which I must say looked great. Mine was like ciara's in her ride video with the bang. We got our makeup done and headed back to the hotel to get ready.

Joseph's POV

I woke up with some blond chick beside me in one of my guest rooms. Mainly because I don't have one night stands in my bedroom. Hell I barely let anyone in my room, other than my seven year old daughter but she barely comes in there. I can't believe right after I fell asleep I had a wet dream about that fine ass piece of chocolate I saw last night. I really wanted to bring her home instead of summer, or Brittany or whatever her name is.

That woman had me mesmerized by the time she walked in till the time she walked out. I had a feeling I was probably making her nervous with all my idiotic staring like I had never seen a woman before. Not that fine though. I haven't had a wet dream since my teenage years and those didn't last long because I was having my fair share of girls then.

She was definitely on my mind more than I like. She was to die for. But I had to get that out of my mind because I'd probably never see her again. I was going out to get my suit and get ready for the convention. I hated these things, but I had an image and plus it was southern leaders. I couldn't stand the people any more they were way to snobby.

I called up Eva to make sure she was still accompanying me to the event she was excited nonetheless. God these women killed me, that's why I never get emotionally attached. I couldn't fall for someone after my money or my fame. I wanted to settle down, but I wouldn't be surprised if it never happened.

I got ready for the event and just as soon as my limo driver pulled up I was ready to go, the sun was setting and I thought to myself, 'let's just get it over with'. We picked up Eva on our way there and she talked the whole time while mind slowly drifted to that chocolate goddess. And just how it would feel with her up under me, moaning and screaming my name during her moments of pleasure. Damn what am I doing. I feel my pants tightening by the second, I need to calm down. I'd just end up screwing Eva again tonight.

We made our way in through the media on the red carpet. Chatting around seeing new faces and same old, same old. Until I followed most eyes and looked to the door to find her. The beautiful goddess had on this dress that made her to die for, I felt my pants tightening in the front. Damn hormones. I kinda felt angry at how most all the men were staring at her with pure lust, but I was glad my friend Kofi was staring at the shorter one instead of mine. Wait! Mine, I'm getting possessive and I don't even know her!

I decided to take a walk to the balcony to clear my head for a bit, and cool down. Who was she?

Kate POV

We were finally here big right lights and all the snobby people, well not all, but most. I hated the stink eye I was getting from most of the escorts. Yes escorts because I can spot one a mile away clinging onto old men, it made me sick. So did the old men, like get someone your own age Hugh Heffner! But what really bothered me was that I could feel his presence. I walked around and chatted with a few people until I ran into the doctor I met back at home. We had a decent conversation and he asked me about my friend Mesha which was funny because she dated white boys. I thought they would make a cute couple. Once I got them talking, I decided to leave and find some peace and quiet from all the chatter and daring eyes.

As I made my way towards the balcony I felt his presence getting stronger and it scared me. I made my way to the rails and started talking to myself. Yes I do that sometimes so don't judge me. All was fine until I heard a deep voice that sent chills down my spine.

"Hello Beautiful." I turned around and he was walking towards me. It was him! oh dear Jesus what have I gotten myself into.

"Hi...I didn't know you were out here, I'll just be heading back inside." I say about to walk past him.

"No stay, you could at least tell me your name I haven't seen you at one of these events before." He was now towering over me, but he wasn't that close up in my personal space. Yet he still had an effect on me.

"I'm Kate, this is my first event." I stuck my hand for him to shake it, but he grabbed it and brought it to his lips.

"Joseph, I'm the guy you saw at the club last night, and I would just be lying to myself if I didn't admit that you look absolutely stunning in that dress." He let go of my hand and a feeling coldness went through me.

"Thank you, you look very dashing yourself." He chuckled, but it was true he looked to die for in that suit the way it fit his sculpted frame perfectly.

"Thank you, so if you don't mind me asking what do you do?"

"We'll I'm a professional dancer, and no I don't mean stripper I mean as in I dance for celebrities and very public events. I also own facility that helps children stay off the streets and around better influences."

"Interesting, I'm also involved with the community, I'm that 'multi-billion dollar man' of the south. I own majority of the hotels, restaurants, etcetera."

"That's nice congrats on your success."

"Thank you, you too."

"Thank you." We heard an announcer call for all to report to the dining hall.

"Well I guess that would be us, may I?" He held out his hand I put mine in his. Shortly after he put his on the small of back and I shivered at how it felt against me. We walked into the room with eyes on us and I looked up at Joseph.

"Well it was nice meeting you Joseph."

"Hopefully it won't be the last." I felt heated with his response and walked away to see a red head the same way I came, giving me the death glare. I turned on my way to our arranged table to see him staring at me walk away, well my ass. He winked and I turned with a goofy grin on my face and finally made it to me table with Kyla and Mesha.

We sat and ate and lucky for me, I had a clear view of Mr. Joseph himself. Who couldn't manage to keep his eyes off of me, and his date for the night couldn't stand me just by the look in her eyes, I laughed to myself. Performances all night kept us entertained, but for some reason when it was time to leave I was a little happy and tired to say the least. Mesha didn't leave with us, instead she decided to leave with Edd, and Kyla was all over this Kofi guy and they were hitting it off very well. I guess I'm just gonna leave Miami without a man, but it didn't bother me I'll be heading back home tomorrow.

We got to the hotel and It didn't take long to get cleaned up and in a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top, and fell right to sleep thinking about Joseph. Damn, he definitely had an effect on me that I haven't had in a very long time.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
Thanks for reading luvs!❤

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share ✨✨✨✨