Back in My Neck of The Woods

Kate POV

"Kita, Jojo come on we have to hit the road!" I exclaimed grabbing their packed meals off the counter for the trip. Today we were heading back to my house in Georgia. I missed being home and was getting kinda tired of being down here in this weather. Joseph wasn't going to let me leave alone so....here we are, all heading back to my place.

Kita and Jojo came jogging downstairs holding hands and singing The Backyardigans. Ever since these two met they've been inseparable.

"Here you guys get these and go get in the car and wait for mommy and daddy ok?" They nodded and ran out front to the truck.

I turned back and grabbed a couple more things for me and Joseph from the fridge. I leaped up into a hard chest and rough yet soft hands held me in place.

"Baby you're so jumpy, relax we're going to get there now let's go." Joseph said smacking butt causing me to high tail it to the car.

After settling in the car I turn back to see the girl's hypnotized by the movie being played on the mini screens of the truck. Joseph hopped into the truck and started up the car. He glanced over at me and grabbed my hand kissing my knuckles.

"Look at them....my beautiful family." He said staring deeply into my eyes.

"I know baby now let's go I need to get home." He chuckled and pulled out of the driveway.

Back to good ole DUB!

After many hours, we had finally pulled up to my house. The girls had fallen asleep along the way and were still out like a light. I hopped out the car and went to get them.

"I got it you just go get the door." Joseph said grabbing the girl's from the car effortlessly and closed the door. Show off. I grabbed my key and went up to the door unlocking it and opened the door. I turned on the lights and jogged back out the door to get our things.

"The girls are upstairs sleep, that leaves us with about....eh I'd say a good 30 minutes for a quicky." He smirked and pulled me to him.

"As much as I would love to take you up on that offer, I can't, because I'm tired and I need a good nap before the girls wake."
He made a puppy dog face that tempted me, but I knew his plan.

"Don't give me that look! Lets go cuddle big man." He huffed.

"Fine!" He tossed me over his shoulder and made his way to my bedroom. Once there he layed me down and pulled us under the covers.

"Sleep baby we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow." I said.

"Ok baby, wait I have to go pee!" He hopped out of bed and took off to the bathroom. I chuckled at his silliness and closed my eyes awaiting sleep to take me away.

That was short lived. I heard a buzzing noise and looked up to see Joseph standing at the door with my toy.

"Babe....I know you're a freak and all, but I never expected to see one of these in your possession."

"Oh my god! Joseph put that away this is so embarrassing!" I exclaimed pulling the covers over my head to hide the shame.

"No, No, No don't hide. There's nothing to be ashamed of. I'll just use it for later on. Since I didn't bring anything."

"Joseph you are not using that thing on me now, come get in bed." I turned on my side closing my eyes. I heard him coming towards the bed and it dipping down. Buzz Buzz!

"Ow Joseph!" I exclaimed he had put it at a forbidden hole.

"Sorry night night!" And with that I drifted off to sleep.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thanks for reading luvs!❤
Sorry for the short chapter I promise I'll make it up to you in the next chapter!

I don't wanna throw any hints but someone is going to be making a return!

Let me just keep my mouth shut....anyways....

Vote
Comment
Follow ✌✨☝