I'm Back (continued)

Joseph POV

After the eventful day it's was finally time to take my baby on a proper date. I dressed casual pulling on a grey long sleeved shirt with three buttons to the top. Black denim jeans. All grey Jordan 11's. Thanks to my baby.

Kate was wearing long sleeved plaid looking dress that stopped mid thigh, clinging to her body in all the right places. Damn! She wore black tights and high heel ankle boots. Yep all mines!

"Damn babe you looking good, but who am I kidding you always looking good." I walked over, wrapping my arms around her and taking in her sent. Juicy coutour.

"You don't look to bad yourself bae, I see you wearing the shoes I picked out. Nice touch. Told you I was a pro at swag."

"Yeah whatever let's go before I'm forced to take you here." She laughed and walked in front. She allowed me to drive the car claiming she didn't want to weaken my ego. Psh! Nothing can shrink my ego. I a man.

We finally arrived at a little restaurant I don't even remember going to, but Kate wanted to go so. We sat and ate. Talked and laughed.

"So do you plan on getting rid of her?" She questioned me.

"Yes, I'll probably get your cousin to visit her room tomorrow and poor ice water on her." I joked. She laughed, I loved her laugh.

"Yeah, knowing her she would do exactly that."

"I love you." I stated out of the blue. I just loved telling her how I felt about her. It just slips out.

She smiled shyly lowering her head allowing her bang to fall in front. Aww she's blushing.

"I love you to Leati." She stated calling my first name.

"Mmm say it again."

"I love you Leati." I loved hearing her say my name. It be better if she was screaming it. Will you shut up! My hormones were taking over again.

"I love you Kate." After we finished up and headed to the movies.

~~~~~|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|~~~~~

Upon arriving I was all hyped up. My hormones were going wild! Seeing that mostly everyone was sleep, me and Kate crept up to the bedroom. Upon entering Kate walks in first and I remembered to get something sweet from the kitchen.

"Babe you go get ready while I go to the kitchen for a sweet treat." She nodded and walked in.

I carefully made my way downstairs to the kitchen and saw it empty and the night light on above the island, was lit dimly. I walked to the fridge and grabbed some whipped cream, strawberries, and Kate's favourite...chocolate.

"Hello Joseph." That voice sent chills down my spine. And not the good ones. I turned to see Angela wrapped in a trench coat.

"Angela. What are you doing here?" I asked trying to get straight to the point so I could get on with something better upstairs.

"I'm here to surprise you silly. I was waiting for you to trash the heathen and come back to me like we were meant to be. Together."

"No. That's what you want and I will not let you disrespect my woman in my home. Have your ass out of my house before I wake in the morning." I stated sternly.

"But...Joe baby your mom and mine, they want us to be together. Why would you want that over me?" She untied the trench causing it to drop and reveal her in all red lingerie. Oh God I think I'm gonna puke.

"Well to bad....I'm happy with her and like it or not she will be my future. And a little advice....red is definitely not your colour. So when you try to seduce your next victim you whore I advise you wear darker colors. Have a nice life." I went to walk by her, but she grabbed my arm.

"Wait Joe please!" She pleaded. Next thing I know she was being slammed to the ground. By Kyla?

"Sorry but I was getting disgusted with this whore." She looked at what I was carrying and smirked.

"No need to blush...being in that hospital I knew you guys were gonna go at it like rabbits. Take care of her, because if you don't. Snip Snip and your balls go down the drain. Goodnight." She smiled and left leaving me in fear. These two were inseparable.

Kate POV

I laid in bed waiting for Joseph after my shower so I could give him a little something, something. I was going to be gentle so that I wouldn't cause him any harm. He finally walked in with all the sweet treats.

"Mmm baby your looking mighty delicious in that white, too bad it won't last long. Maybe we should make a movie." Has he lost his mind!

"No! Joseph get your ass over hear before I change my mind." I exclaimed getting to my knees. He came over stripping out of his shirt...to slow. He finally reached the bed and stood with only pants on. He handed me a chocolate covered strawberry and place it on my lips.

"Eat." And I did. I fed on it until I reached his finger and too it into my mouth. He groaned.

"I may wanna skip the foreplay if you're gonna do that." He pulled away and dropped his pants stripping himself of them.

"I see someone is excited." I muttered. "Miss me baby." I reached for him and he pushed my hand away.

"This is my show. Lie down." I did as he told because I didn't need the stress. He stripped me of my bra and literally ripped off my panties. Wow talk about horny. Those panties costed him about 25 bucks. For one pair! They would've lasted longer until now.

He grabs the whip cream and spreads my legs. He was right this was his show. He sprayed some on my sex causing me to arch from the cool cream coming in contact with my skin.

"Shit." I moaned. He got to his knees and started to lick, sending me through waves of pleasure.

"Fuck it I got to get rid of this problem now." He groaned out climbing onto of me and slipping through my entrance.

"Yes!" He exclaimed and took my mouth in his as he began to pound in and out. In and out. I began to clench my walls feeling the orgasm rising.

"Fuck!" He growled into my ear as he got ready for his release. And not seconds later we both released together.

"Perfect harmony." I said.

"Yeah, I love you Kate." He said as he pulled me into his embrace.

"I love you to baby."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Not the best sex scene, but I had to speed through so I could catch The Haves and The Have Nots! Thanks for reading luvs❤!

Vote
Comment
Follow ✨