Humble abode

Joseph's POV

Waking up next to her felt like I was in heaven again. I was very happy...no ecstatic that she showed and I took what was rightfully mine in my office. I couldn't hold it any longer, I had to be inside of her.

She was my safe haven. My softer side.

Since I left her I didn't even want another woman in my presence. This woman possesses me. Again I felt as though I couldn't leave the bed fearing she'd leave. I started placing small kisses all over her face. She didn't flinch. I moved kisses towards her neck. I kept kissing until I heard a soft moan. Good enough to get hard off of, escape her lips.

"Joseph stop...." she moaned.

"Not a morning person I see." I whispered and slowly untangled us getting off the bed. Before walking towards the door I turned headed back to the foot of the bed. Best I please my queen into waking up. I thought as I slipped under the covers and made my way up to her legs. Parting her legs and placing them on my shoulders, I noticed she had no panties on and inwardly groaned at the beautiful sight in front of me.

I noticed her juices starting to show and new she was getting turned on. I flickered my tongue over it once feeling her shiver. I smiled knowing the affect I had on her. I continued my fluid movements and quickened my pace as she started to jerk. Holding her down as she let out her heavenly ear piercing scream. I licked her creams off my lips as I was finished and pulled from the cover.

"I hope you enjoyed this treat as much as I did." I said at her stunned face, and walked downstairs towards the kitchen to make a grand breakfast for my baby....

Kate POV

I laid there in shock at his actions. No one ever ate me out in the morning. Hell no one paid me any attention in the mornings after sex. I finally pulled myself out of it and found a pair of leggings and a crop top. Along with some purple lace underwear. I headed towards the bathroom and those naughty things we did in the shower immediately rushed back to my mind. Leaving me all hot, I moved to turn on the water and felt the soreness hit me out of nowhere.

"Shit!" I whisper-yelled as I stepped in the shower. Damn it felt good under the hot water.

After finishing up I brushed my teeth with one of Joseph's unused toothbrushes. I went back to the room and got dressed. After making my way out the door I smelled those delicious pancakes Joseph would make. Yum! I quickened my pace down the stairs and followed the smell finding the kitchen. Coming around the corner all I saw was Joseph standing in front of the stove in only briefs. Oh my good! I felt my mouth start to water as I watched his back muscles flex with every movement. He had placed his hair in a messy bun to keep it from getting in his way, but I could still tell he had the morning-after-sex hair.

I walked towards him and tried to scare him by pinching his sides. Key word tried. Just as I lifted my hands he spoke.

"Don't even think about it pumpkin. Surprised to see you've finally woke up. I never really did that to women, but you, I craved this morning. Couldn't get enough of that chocolate." He turned to look at the pout I had on my lips and kissed them.

"You sounded like me on my period. Couldn't get enough of that chocolate." I mocked him and his face scrunched up.

"Ok how did we go from- Whatever someone's just mad because I got the upper hand this morning."

I thought about rolling my eyes until Joseph practically read it.

"And I swear to God if you roll your eyes, I will bend you over my knee and spank you more than once." His eyes started to fill with lust and I knew I couldn't handle another round right now.