You again?

Kate POV

Waking up, I felt so rejuvenated. Last night was amazing! Joseph and his beast between his legs drove me crazy. I don't think I'd ever been so mad and turned on at the same time. It was so weird, being in an all-sex relationship isn't so bad after all.

I turned over into his chest as his arm tightened around my waist. I took in his woodsy, musky scent with a hint of something sweet like maple. I started rubbing his cheek as I saw sweat beads form above his brow. He must be having a bad dream. I thought.

"Mmm..." he mumbled and all of a sudden his hand that once gripped my waist went to my hair and gripped it. Ow! what the?

"Mmm right there...ah Kate imma about to..." he groaned off as he trailed . Omg he's having a wet dream about me! Somehow I felt a little victory flow over me. A man having a wet dream about me! I feel like a play boy bunny magazine model.

I looked down to see how excited he was and Wow. The effect I had on this man made me feel powerful. I figured I'd help him solve his situation. Reaching under the covers I took his large member and started stroking the throbbing rod. He eyes shot open as he stiffened, but I continued. He looked over at me with with so much lust in his eyes.

"I thought I'd help you out with your problem seeing as I am the cause of it." I saw his face turn a slightly pink, aww he's blushing. Probably embarrassed.

"Uh...h-how did y-you k-know?" He groaned out as my movements increased.

"I've seen that you tend to talk in your sleep....plus you pulled my hair so I'm guessing I was in this position?" I threw back the covers and lowered my head to his throbbing shaft.

He groaned once my lips touched his tip and said,"I can't help the effect you have on me woman,I haven't had a wet dream since high school. Since I've seen you, you've never left my mind." I started to pick up my pace. I moaned feeling a sensation flow through me.

"K-Kate I'm about t-to ahh...." he groaned as he released himself into my mouth. I took him all in and jumped up to put on my underwear.

"Now you go back to sleep and when I come back I'm going to treat you to a wonderful morning, but first I have to get washed up. Tee-hee!" He chuckled and I ran off to the shower. Walking by the mirror in the bathroom I noticed all the love bites on my neck.

"Great just great..." I huffed. How am I going to cover these up? Eh I'll just put some makeup over it.

I turned on the water feeling the warm water caress my skin. I needed this. We have had sex a handful of times, yet he still managed to make me sore. Straight up Sex God. Once I was finished I got out and dried off. Pulling on my clothes and brushing my teeth, I walked out the bathroom to see sleeping Joseph snoring hard. I put in that work.

I snuck out the room down the hall to Jojo's room. Opening her door I find her knocked out. I mean sleeping just like her daddy. Legs sprawled and snoring, such a funny sight. I snuck out of room and downstairs to the kitchen to get breakfast started. During me making breakfast I hear a little voice.

"Can I help?" I turned startled to see Jojo dressed and ready for the day. Smart little girl, I used to stay in my PJ's all day, hell I still do!

"Sure, why don't you stir the pancake batter." I said.

"Oh pancakes, I love pancakes!" She exclaimed.

"Shh you don't wanna wake up daddy." I whispered.

"Sorry." She whispered back. I chuckled and thought, one day I will have a relationship like this of my own. Well hoped.