The Man

Recap
I was fixing the girl's and Kate some thing to eat when the doorbell rung.

I walked over to the door and opened it seeing a man who made my blood run cold.

"Hello Joseph."

Joseph POV

"Randy what do you want?" I asked as calmly as possible. This BASTARD was the reason why my wife, soon to be, dislikes her appearance. When really those battle scars show me how beautiful she is and the warrior inside of her. The survivor.

"Is it not getting through you thick skull business man? Kate has a daughter and they both belong to me. We finally have a chance to be a family and you're the only one in the way. God that bullet should've terminated you when you were shot so that Kate could come back to me for comfort and become mine again." Was he delusional? This ass really needed to be in a Looney bin along with Eva.

"Look you incompetent ass, you just can't seem to take a hint. Kate is mine and Kita is mine and if you so much as come anywhere near my woman and our kids that will be the last breath you ever breath." I threatened coming face to face with him. I could smell a little alcohol on his breath.

"You watch your self Anoa'i. It won't be long before you notice that this is my territory and I'm not going down without a fight." He said.

"Mhm yeah whatever, I'll be here long after you so I hope you're up for the challenge. Oh and by the way, you may wanna chew on some orbit to get a fresh clean feeling. That is if you don't want to get fired for drinking on duty."
I said smirking.

He sucked his teeth," Will do see you around Joseph." He turned to leave.

"You to Randy." I turned and entered the house and closed the door to finish up cooking. After I finished, I fixed the girl's a plate and went to take Kate hers knowing that she was out of the tub by now.

I arrived up there to see Kate laying in bed with the covers over her wearing a tank top and some short shorts.

"Babe here's you breakfast..." I trailed placing the tray in front of her.

"Thanks bae your the best and these are the best pancakes. " I chuckled.

"Um...Kate I want to spend the day with you. No kids just me and you. We could spend all day going to places and stuff. Then after that we can....Fuck until day breaks." She choked on her food and I burst into a fit of laughter.

"That is not funny you caught me off guard." She said chugging down her glass of orange juice.

"So what do you say....deal or no deal?" I said as I leaned in brushing her lips with mine, her breathing becoming ragged. I loved my effect on her.

"Y-yeah." She stuttered out. I smirked. Works every time.

"So you wanna drop them off now or wait a little while to-"

"Yes, right now let's drop them off at Kyla's." She interrupted. I chuckled at her impatience.

"Well then let's get finished with our food before we go giving away children." I said.

"Sorry." She said shyly.

"No problem amore I totally understand stand why you would want to touch my body." I sung the last part causing her to scrunched her face in disgust.

"You sound horrible." We both laughed.

"Yeah I kinda knew that, but hey...I try." I shrugged.

"Well I commend your efforts." She clapped and I stood to take a bow.