Release...

Kate POV

Today has finally come. The day they release this stubborn man from the hospital. Reason he's so stubborn well....

"I don't need no Damn crutches, I can walk. See!" Joseph exclaimed. I shook my head at his attempt to walk straight. More like a painful limp.

"Joseph just use at least one of em' I mean come on you're limping like you just twisted an ankle." I knew arguing with him was a waste of time, but I needed to get through to him. I couldn't manage to see him get hurt worse.

"No!" He said and this man had the nerve to cross his arms over his chest and poke out his bottom lip. Spoiled son of bitch is starting to get on my Damn nerves. If he wasn't injured I'd strangle him.

"Please Joseph, for me?" I pleaded with my best puppy dog eyes that I just knew he couldn't resist.

"Ugh...Fine I'll walk on these Damn crutches." He mumbled as he finally grabbed the crutches from aside the bed. I went over and grabbed his duffel bag with his clothes,etc. "You know I can carry my own stuff right I'm not that crippled." He fussed again.

"Damn it Joseph I can do it you stubborn man. Just get.... make sure you keep an eye on my Kita let's go!" I noticed the look of shock on his face and his eyes got darker.

"Just wait till I get you alone me and you are making a trip to my 'equipment' room." He threatened coming closer. I placed my hand on his chest.

"Not if you can't catch me pretty boy. Come on Kita!" Kita came running up to me and we walked out with Joseph in tow. Making it down I decided to drive, but of course Joseph argued. I won because he couldn't get to the driver side in time. Slow man I was going to take full advantage of this.

Joseph POV

That stubborn woman! Always gotta talk back. But I couldn't say I didn't love it. I loved everything about her.

We had finally arrived and I was first out the car. I helped Kita out and hopped to the door. Upon opening I hear something that nearly gave me a heart attack...

"Welcome Home Joseph!"

Everyone shouted. All of them were here including Jojo. Happiness overwhelmed me once again. Seeing them again all in the same place.

Family and friends.

"Wow...now I see why Kate was giving me a hard time." I said and they laughed.

"Hey you started!" Kate yelled from behind. Jojo ran up to me.

"Daddy! You look like an old man wit dose clutches!" I had to laugh at her on that one even though she insulted me.

"Why that wasn't a nice thing to say. Jojo I want you to meet somebody..." I motioned for Kita to come over.

"Jojo this is Kita, Kita this is-"

"Jojo!" Jojo exclaimed as she waved at Kita. "Wanna go play with dollies?" She asked. Kita nodded quickly and they ran hand and hand up the stairs.

"Well that was quick." I said as I pulled Kate into my side and kissed her hair.

"I know right." She replied.

"Well let's go enjoy the party." I said as we both walked towards the living room.

Kate POV

Once everyone was either back home or in one of the guest rooms it was time to be out like a light. With Kita and Jojo insisting they sleep in the same room I was stuck with Mr stubborn ass Anoa'i.

"Hey I'm going to go take a shower....wanna join me?" He said with a devilish smile.

"Sure, but no funny business you know you can't afford to pull a muscle in the lower areas. I'll just help you clean off." I said.

"Can't promise you I'll be a good boy, but I can try." He said as headed into the bathroom. This guy. I thought. I grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom to see Joseph already stripped down to his briefs. God I missed his body, especially his buns.

"You liking what you see darling?" He smiled over at me.

"Just get in the Damn shower!" I exclaimed, Que the eye roll, as I started to strip myself. I walked over to the shower and SMACK!

"What the!?!" I yelled but was cut off by Joseph....

"Eye rolling, now you know I don't tolerate that." He smirked. I should slap it right off his face. I got in and started to wash off with Joseph doing the same. Everything was fine until someone started to get a little touchy feely. I'm talking about butt grabbing and all its when he pinched a nipple that I had to turn and set him straight, even if it was far from my liking.

"Ok Joseph you have to stop touching before we end up on the shower floor and I promise you I WONT be gentle." I said pointing a finger at his chest.

"Oh please take me now...hurt me." He pulled me into his chest and kissed my lips. I pulled away and hopped out.

"Where you going? You can't leave me like this!" He exclaimed getting out to dry.

"I wanna cuddle." I said innocently even though I was bursting on the inside.

"I wanna cuddle to...up, down, all around hell I could've took you on the sink." He walked behind me. I started to pull on my underwear when I heard him grunt. "Fine I'll go handle my own problem." He huffed as he walked back into the bathroom.

I went and laid in bed. About five minutes later I hear a loud groan come from the bathroom. That must mean he's done touching his self. I couldn't help, but giggle at that. He limped out and slipped on his briefs and got in bed.

"Have fun in there?" I giggle in question.

"It would've been better if you would've helped." He said back snuggling in close.

"I'm sowwy I just didn't wanna end up putting you back in the hospital. If I have my way I'll take all my sexual frustration on yah and in your condition you wouldn't be able to handle it." I snuggled back.

"Well you just wait until I'm one hundred percent you will be the one begging for me to stop. Goodnight love." He kissed my cheek.

Why couldn't I have just kept my mouth closed?

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
Thanks for reading luvs! I really hoped you liked it! Remember I need your support so please....

Vote
Comment
Follow