Unexpected

Joseph POV

Waking up with my arms wrapped around my chocolate beauty thinking about the wonderful time we shared last night. Dreaming to have many many more. I really didn't feel like getting out of bed, but I want to treat her to something special. I slowly unwrapped my arms from her, put on my briefs, and walked to her bathroom. I decided to run her a bath, since I probably left her sore. I was just good like that. Plus I felt myself stretching her further than I expected last night. Man she was tight. I felt myself getting hard thinking about her delectable body and tried to cool down.

Once I was done running her a bath, I walked back in the room to see her sleeping peacefully. Beautiful, AND SHE'S MINE. I had never felt this way before, but there was no doubt that I wanted to mean more to her.

I walked towards the bed and sat on the edge where she lay. I started to kiss her all over the face, until she woke showing her beautiful brown eyes.

"Morning Beautiful." I said adorably.

"Morning Joseph, why are you up so early?" She asked with sleep still evident in her voice and I chuckle.

"I just wanted to wake up, maybe fix some breakfast. Run a bath just for you, I mean I know you're sore after all that heat I put on you last night." She playfully punched me.

"Ouch, that hurt!"

"I appreciate the breakfast, but where is it?" I laughe.

"I haven't fixed it yet, you have to take the bath first."

"Oh ok." She got up and tried to cover up with her sheets. I smirked.

"No need to cover up, I've seen it all." She gave me the finger.

"You already did." I chuckled. She grabbed a pillow and threw it. I dodged it.

She reached for her night stand and grabbed a robe. Tying it around her waist, as she tried to stand. She almost fell on her face, luckily I was there to catch her.

"That's why you need that bath, you can barely stand." I said as I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bathroom. I placed her on her own two feet, and steadied her. I stood behind her.

"I'm gonna undress you now okay?" I'm definitely going to enjoying this to the fullest. I reached around her with both hands and untied the ribbon. I watched as the silky fabric pooled at her feet, admiring every inch of her body from behind. Damn! I took a step back.

"Now I want you to walk and get in the tub...slowly." She did as I said and I watched in awe. I need to leave this room before I jump in that tub and take her a couple more times.

"Now I want you to relax, while I go fix some breakfast, ok?" She nodded and I headed downstairs to get started. Walking downstairs, I started to pull out the ingredients, to make a delicious breakfast. I was in my zone when I heard a knock at the door. Oh shit! That's Kofi and Kyla!

"Kate if you don't get your ass down here and open this door!" I quickly went over to open it.

"Welcome back! Did you have a good time?" I asked.

"Yeah, are you cooking? Smells good. But where's my cousin?" Kyla asked.

"Um...she's upstairs taking a bath I think." I said nervously. Kyla was smart, I just hope she couldn't sense the obvious.

"Oh...she doesn't usually take baths, it's always showers....that's strange...." she thought for a moment and walked in.

"I wonder why? Probably stressed or something....I'm gonna go check on her." And with that she was off to her cousin's bedroom.