Ugh, Stupid Ad!

Hey readers, my name is Debbie and I'm about to share with you my life story. I'm now in Alfea, studying! You might not believe me but it is all true. Now, enough with the talk, I'm going to show you my life story...

"Honey! Remember to bring eat your breakfast!"my mom hollered from downstairs. I'm addicted to the computer and could not leave it for a second. I hated all ads that disrupted my time with the computer. Of course I studied, but when it comes to my free time, I'm glued to the screen. I turned around and grumbled. "Yes mom."

My mom is Hannah Goh and she likes turning the air conditioner the whole day. Even if I switch off the air conditioner, the machine would just switch on by itself again. It was just so weird. I just assumed that my mom programmed it that way.

It was just after the exams and the holidays just started. I was just looking through the net to watch Winx Club, one of my favorite TV shows! Suddenly, one of the many stupid ads just popped up in front of Bloom's face. I did not even bother to read it and just clicked the 'x' on the top right hand corner. I continued watching Winx Club when the same ad popped up again. This is why I hate ads . The ad just kept popping up every time I 'x' it. It was so frustrating until I decided to check it out. Maybe it'll stop popping out.

When I clicked on it, it directed me to a web page, www.alfeastudentssignup.fairy.sg . If you try going into the website, it might not work. I've tried going into that website again but it did not work. I was kind of suprised and scrolled down. It said that once I filled up the form, I'm officially a student there! I thought ,"It might be fake. But again, it's worth a try". So I filled in my particulars. I clicked submit and a document appeared on the screen. I decided to print it out. The document stated all the instructions. It told me to go to Gardenia, in an alley Blk 56. I thought it was some kind of trick but I've always wanted to go to Alfea so why not?

I began telling my parents that me and my friends are going for an overseas trip to Gardenia. They agreed that I should go because I'm kind of a loner in school and they think that some interaction would do me good. I went into my room and started packing my baggage.

I went online again and booked air tickets to Gardenia. I remembered to bring my laptop. Soon, I was ready to go!

Read
Vote
Comment
=
Believe in fairies!