Transformation

I felt being pulled into a hole. I was really scared. I closed my eyes as I was pulled into the glittery hole. Suddenly, I felt like I was floating in air. Like I was flying!

I opened my eyes to be amazed. I was in a space and the surrounding is sparkly blue. I can hear a distant sound of music. The music did not have any words but it was like rock style music where you can dance to it.

I was still wearing my gown when it disappeared! (That means I'm naked) Then the music got louder. Suddenly, I danced like as if I knew the moves. Then my outfit came into view. Something was telling me or controlling me to do the dance steps and the magic!

Suddenly the music ended and my dance did too. I jumped out of the hole to see my outfit and a new pair of wings!!! I really was a fairy! I can take part in the flight flying lessons after all!!!! I felt more confident. I began to think of everything I could do with this new set of wings.

Suddenly, I heard a snarl...

Sorry guys that this chapter is so short! I have a choir performance later so I don't really have time to update! This week is really busy though! Thanks for voting guys!

Read
Vote
Comment
=
Believe in fairies!!!!!