Answers!

So this chapter is about answering questions. Yay! If a new question ever come out at the previous chapter comment page, I would update this chapter!

So nishy321 asked: What's your favorite thing to do with your powers?

So the answer is: Well... I like making big snowflakes under my desk during boring parts of the lesson. I also like going to the forest lake and freeze it to ice skate on it! Free immediate ice skating ring! :)

So nishy321 also asked: How many classes are there in Alfea and what are they?

So my answer: There are a total of more than 60 subjects but I don't know the exact number. We are allowed to choose 10 maximum number of subjects. For what subjects there are, I cannot tell you due to the school rules. Sorry :(

But at least you know one of them, potion class :) The easiest of them all and the basics.

Wow, nishy321 sure has a lot of questions! She asked again: Oh and, do you use the phone Rila gave you to write on Wattpad?

And the answer is.... Yes!

Debbiethesis asked: How many planets are there exactly? Like the ones you know?

Answer: There are millions and millions of planets. Nobody knows the exact number. Just think. Outside Earth where you live, there are other humans or living beings that live a much different life than you.

LovelyDebbie7654 asked: Do I have any powers? Like maybe a bit? I so wanna try a spell!

Answer: Yes! Every being in the universe has magic! But it's just how much. Humans have very little magic but can be unlocked! For the unlocking part, I have no idea how to. I learned all those in holiday classes!

Wow... kittycatlover23 sure has a lot of questions...

She asked: Is Alfea cool? Is it as big as it is in the show?

So my answer is that Alfea is as big as in the show. In fact, it is slightly a bit bigger due to field that built recently. Alfea is very cool. Magic can pop up anytime. You won't expect it.

kittycatlover23 also asked: Did you meet the winx?

Answer: Yeah I did. They were in the same year as me. Just that they were much more powerful than me.

Another question from kittycatlover23:  How does it feel to fly?

Answer: It is really easy to fly. Like walking. But after flying for a while, the muscles at the back becomes tired. I like flying. Like you can feel the wind against your entire body while flying.

Another question from kittycatlover23: Are the classes in Alfea hard?

Answer: It depends. Some classes are hard and some are easy. But mostly about memorizing :(

Another question from kittycatlover23: Is it really that east to defeat a monster?

Answer: It is really hard for beginners like me. For the winx, you see them shooting all those spells, it's really not easy to do that. It takes concentration and strength. It is really hard to concentrate especially when there is a monster trying to grab you. :( The winx are experts so.... You can't really expect much from me.

Last question from kittycatlover23 : Is it cool to teleport?

Answer: It sounds cool, but does not feel good. It feels dizzy to me but my friends think it feels like they are swimming and breathing in 'water' meh I really don't know.

Question from Twilight9982: Do several fairies have the same powers or each fairy has a unique power?

Answer: Every fairy has a unique power. But imagine how many fairies there are in the universe, how can there be enough power types for them? Well... there are powers also about things in other places.

Question from nishy321 :Is it difficult to recall all the things that have happened so you can write about then?

Answer: Not really. It was very traumatic, how can I forget? But I do admit I can forget bits of details. I just rack my brain and remember!

Question from nishy321 :What's the juicy part you were talking about in the 11th chapter of this book?

Answer: The juicy part was the part where I told all of you how it was like to transform! Chapter: Transformation

Question from queenbloom133: Did you meet Bloom?

Answer: Of course I did! Back then, she was just a normal student like me. We were just mutual friends. The winx too.

Question from ItsNicoleX2:
How are the winx? Are they friendly? Awesome?

Answer: The Winx are fine, they are friendly but kinda famous. Awesome? Depends on who you ask. Me, I don't think so. They are just average fairies with a lot if chances to shine while I don't :( :(

Question from nishy321: When transforming, does the sparkly hole appear on the ground?

Answer: No, it appears in the sky. But not so high just above our heads. We are sucked up into the hole and transform. :)