The Trix

The battle continued and of course, we always win it but the army gets bigger every time it came. The monsters/bugs came here about 2 more times when Red Fountain called in to say that they will be moving in as their school had been destroyed.

Everybody was excited that the Red Fountain boys were coming. Then we fought the last 3 battles together.

The last battle was very exhausting. We didn't know that the Trix would be coming until some water pixies or something just warned us.

We were all pretty nervous and scared after all we had gone through. We braced ourselves for the next battle.

We could see spots in the sky. They were the flying monsters, ten times as many as the first attack. The school was already crumbling. We could feel the floor vibrate as the land monsters stomped towards our school.

Then they arrived. We started fighting the monsters as per usual until we saw the Trix, sitting on the bug throne. Ewww.....

I was so angry and annoyed by the bugs. We were losing energy day by day, attack after attack. I wanted to skewer the Trix for all the trouble they have caused me.

That was when I told Jenn, ' I am so going to skewer Stormy!' Last time, Stormy stole my magic pendant, the one I made in class. It was my best! I could have gotten an A for that! Pretty lame excuse but I was still very angry with her.

I got up from the ground and started to fly towards Stormy. Rila pulled my leg while I was flying in mid-air.

'Let go!' I shouted, kicking my leg off. Rila lost her grip on my leg and I lost balance and landed on Stormy....