End of Battle

The ice block cracked into a thousand pieces and out came a glowing fairy which was Bloom. I couldn't see what was happening but suddenly, all the insects and monsters disappeared.

Everybody was puzzled until Bloom arrived with a passed out Icy in her arms. Everybody cheered. I was so happy.

This nightmare was finally over. We won, they lost. 'Ice!' I shouted and an ice cage appeared to hold the witches in there temporarily while they were not awake.

They brought them in and used their magic to change their clothes. It looks like they're going somewhere!

That afternoon, everybody helped to clean up the mess while using magic to repair the soon again. Ms Faragonda and the teachers worked on a spell to repair the school while we cleared up.

We swept up the broken glass and threw them away. It was a very job, especially when you're physically, magically and emotionally drained.

I heard that there was going to be a party tonight to celebrate and we were very excited. At least the job was worth doing now!

Sorry that this was a very short chapter. I am really trying my best to update so that I won't keep you guys waiting. Plz vote!! I can see that many people are adding my book into their reading lists! Thank you very much!!!