Awake

When I got up, I realised that my friends were still passed out, on the floor. The fairies were still fighting and there were bugs all over the floor, crawling over me and my friends.

I shrieked and tried to fly up buy I realised I became normal again. I tried transforming but I felt too weak from that fight. I saw the Winx, fighting the the Trix.

Then I saw Bloom. She was flying up there, fighting with her friends. She got back her powers! In fact, I could feel the heat, radiating across the school as she shot her spells one by one.

She must have been more powerful than before, I thought. I used whatever energy I had left to transport my friends onto a ground where it is not infested with insects.

I was exhausted and lay down on the floor beside my friends. The bugs kept crawling towards me and my passed out friends. I kept shooting spells at the bugs that was not even powerful enough to knock a vase off the table.

Little sprays of magic came out of my hands as I kept them away from us. The spells because weaker and weaker until a spell only hit a bug, barely even pushing it back. I was about to give up when a powerful splurge of magic hit the pile of bugs, sending them flying everywhere.

I looked up and saw Jane, in her new set of wings, hovering above the bugs. 'I got my wings!!!' She screamed. I looked at her with a faint smile. She squealed and flew off with her purple wings, sending a gust of wind upon my face. The bugs even got blown away by the wind. I looked at her gratefully and regained my strength more.

I used my remaining strength to build an ice barrier around us, preventing the insects from entering. Every now and then, I had to replace the ice that was melting. I was really, really tired...

I'm really really sorry I haven't been updating!!! I had a lot of projects now a days and I just got a boyfriend!!!! His name is Lukas. I hope to update soon though!