Guardian of the Omega Dimension

The icy looking dragon started waking up. It opened one eyelid and stared at me. I tried to scream but no sound came out of my mouth. I was too scared.

The dragon fully arise and looked at me. At first, it started to snarl but then it looked at me closely. I just stood there, too frightened to even move. I'm not ready for this type of action! I thought. The dragon got up and I could see it's entire body.

It was caked with ice crystals, as if it was sleeping for a long time. It started shooting ice balls at me. I dodged. I had no choice but to transform.

The song came up again and my clothes became the wonderful out fit. I had transformed so many times at school that I can remember the dance. I came out of the sparkly hole and started raising my shield.

'Ice Shield!' I screamed as the white piece of strong ice appeared at my arm as the dragon shot me with those ice balls. Maybe the dragon thought I was a lose prisoner and that I escaped my ice prison.

I shot a spell at it and it hit it. 'Icy Blizzard!' I shouted, using my best spell. A blue, sparkly ball came out of my palms and I shot it at the dragon.
Some how, it was not affected by the spell so I decided to only dodge the spells. What's the use of attacking if it doesn't hurt the creature? (Quote: Lesson 6 Battle and Defense)

Soon and I became tired. I wasn't use to such things. I gave up and flew home really fast as the dragon followed behind me, trying to shoot me......