Meeting the New School

I stepped into the school gates, looking around in awe. The pink buildings just looked so majestic! I stopped and saw Ms Faragonda. I was like, " Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!!!" That's Ms Faragonda, the very one on television, right in front of me! I squealed in excitement, only to be 'rewarded' with a couple of stares.

Soon, everyone started gathering at one corner. I did not know what to do, so I just followed the crowd. Ms Faragonda was on top of the stairs, leading to the school building. She started telling everyone about the subjects, our room numbers, the time and the classes. Loads of other stuff you do not need to know. I saw many students. People with blue, Yellow, red, brown hair... (Woah!) Just by looking at their hair made me notice my hair color. Oh my gosh! My hair turned white! Must be magic, I told myself.

Ms Grizelda started handing out pieces on paper, containing information about the subjects we might be taking time tables and our room number. My room number was 749. I guess you might be wondering how the structure of the school is. I climbed up the flight of stairs and entered the front door. There were two flight of stairs. One of them led to the rooms while the other led to the classrooms and labs. I climbed the right one and went to the dorms.

My dorm is on the third level. What a long flight of stairs! I saw a piece of paper taped on the door. "AMARYL, LUNA, RILA, JENN, ALICE, DEBBIE". I entered the dorm...

Read
Vote
Comment
=
Believe in fairies!