Ice Castle

I looked at the enormous castle in front of me. I'm going to stay in that??? Probably too big for my liking. The castle probably looks like the one in some movie called Frozen? I don't really watch this kind of stuff but yeah.

The air around was cooling. I wasn't wearing any jacket and I wonder why I don't feel cold. I think it got to do with my powers.

A guard escorted me into the ice castle through the huge door with beautiful engravings on it. It was really amazing. I stepped into the main hall and saw 2 flight of stairs, both connected to each other.

The guard then brought me to my room through the left stair. I climbed for about 3 levels until I reached my room. The guard opened the door for me and I walked inside, admiring the view.

There was this king sized bed with curtains all over it. The bed was pink but not made of ice (duh!) There were bookshelves all around with books about the Omega Dimension and some history books and stuff like that. There was this carpet on the ground layered across the ice.

The guard placed my luggage on my desk which was far away from the bed. The room was really huge. About thrice the size of my dorm room. I started looking through the books at shelves and saw many interesting things such as the records of the criminals here and things like that.

I continued exploring the room. There was a toilet at the next end of the room. The toilet was huge and a large bath tub was placed there. At the sink there were many cosmetic stuff.
I decided to leave the exploring of my room tonight where I noticed my bed more. I opened my luggage and out came out all my pets. They crawled out and climbed onto my bed, falling asleep.

I climbed down the stairs. I wanna explore the outside. It's too hot in here. Then I opened the huge main doors and looked around....