A Fairy? OR NOT

Oh my gosh. Just the phrase I had in mind. I packed up my bag with the necessary items needed for this lesson. I looked up at the list:

1. Nothing. Just yourself and your wings.

O.O

I'm so gonna die. I don't have my wings (yet). I'll be sitting alone in a corner staring at them flying. I walked down the stairs to the ground level and found a teacher with purple hair. Crazy right?

She had wings (of course) and was holding absolutely nothing. I was standing out in the field with 15 other students. She led us out of the school into the woods.

"Now class, I'm not a professor. So call me Mrs Lee. I'll be your flight flying teacher for this year. This will be the place we will be having lessons."

I bet you're thinking: I thought there are only a few teachers/professors in Alfea but no, there are a lot of them. The show just decided that they should be the only ones shown in TV. It doesn't make sense that a while school of 1000 fairies being taught by 10+ teachers.

Mrs Lee made us all sit on the ground (ugh!). "Now, I need you to transform. We will be exercising our wings. Every fairy needs to exercise their wings in order to be fast!" When she finished her sentence, I timidly raised my hand and told her my situation. She told me to sit at a fallen truck at the side and watch the class until I unlocked my wings.

Luckily, I wasn't the only one. Just beside me was a red head fairy. Her name was Jane. We watched the fairies shout out some random words and transform. I stared at the transformation. But Jane just looked at it like she sees it everyday.

Now you must wondering how they transform. In season 4, the wizards of the black circle said" The same old song and dance"

The transformation actually work like this. When you shout out some what not, that particular word activates your power. Then you'll see the person get sucked into some sparkly hole. I could actually hear something like music coming out of the hole.

That time, I didn't really know what went inside. Now I know but I'm going to save the juicy part for the future! :)

Anyway, we sat at the side and watched the lesson. It was pretty cool actually. There were fairies swooping here and there, I could see their marvelous outfits! I've never seen those kinds of clothes on earth before.

That time, I really doubted that I was a fairy. I couldn't transform, I couldn't perform a spell properly. The class ended and we went back to the school. Many of the fairies looked at me weirdly, I was very paranoid.

Jane looked okay though, as if this was her everyday. "I never could transform" she explained to me. "Those fairies there," and then she pointed. "They could transform since they were kids." I looked at them in amazement.

"Don't be too hard on yourself. It only make things worst." She would explain to me. I guess she's right. I hope the next class would involve nothing about flying...

Read
Vote
Comment
=
Believe in fairies