Spells...

Soon, we finished our dinner. The table next to us was the winx!!!! We went to our dorms and prepared to sleep. Until now, I haven't really looked at the dorm precisely.

We had to share the 2 two toilets. I was the second one. While waiting, I unpacked my clothes. I took out my phone and tried texting my mom but it said no service! Rila came to my dorm room and handed me something. It was a button phone.

I was like: Seriously? A button phone? It's more out dated than my phone. I was about to say that when Rila switched it on. Something came out like a light that showed many buttons. "It's for you! That's a seriously out dated phone! Those kind of phone used on earth. I have a spare one" Rila said.

I thanked her and started figuring out how to use the phone. Soon, I packed all my clothes into the closet. I took out my night dress and went to bathe.

The bathroom was pink. They provided the soap and towels for us already so I didn't use mine.

Once everybody was ready, we went into the dorms and slept.

I couldn't sleep. I was busying worrying about tomorrow and whether I was really a fairy.

In this book, I didn't mention all the classes. In one of them, the professor said the power comes within you. Like first, you close your eyes and imagine the power flowing from your heart to your hand. He said we needed to be relaxed in order to work it.

What comes out of your hand is the base of your power. Like it is neither attack or the normal one. (Can't remember the name).

Now I was super relaxed. I tried it again. I knew I was missing something. I then realised that I forgot to close my eyes in class! LOL! I closed my eyes and imagined.

Suddenly, I felt something coursing through my veins. It's very hard to explain how it feels like but I was getting very excited.

For the first time in my life, a spell I did today worked......

Read
Vote
Comment
=
Believe in fairies