Rat-snakes!!!!!

The food were peculiar and nice. There were food in different shapes and sizes and colors but they were all nice (except the purple one, their spicy). I really had a full meal.

I saw many guys. They all fell in love with different girls. But me, uh uh. I don't like romance. I think it is troublesome. Like, oh he cheated on me! Or quarrels or breakups that will make you feel sad. Love is troublesome to me.

All boys looked cute. But I seriously didn't care about them. I sat at a table with my friends and ate my food. Better not gain too much weight!!! Suddenly, all my friends were asked to dance with different cute boys.

As I was sitting down eating my third helping of dessert, a guy with brown hair came up to me. He was wearing his uniform and stretched out his hand. "I'm Jake, wanna dance?"

I looked at him and replied," Sure, but it doesn't mean I'll date you, I'm not into love." We started dancing. I sighed in relieve. It's a good thing I learnt dancing on earth or else I would be helpless now.

When we were half way through the song, my bag started shaking. Some of the boys brought out the chest filled with eggs. I realised the eggs were about to hatch! I quickly told Jake I needed to use the rest room.

On the way to the toilet, the egg jumped out of my sling bag. It smashed onto the ground leaving pieces of the egg shell on the floor.

Something came out of the shell. It's really hard to describe. The creature looked like a rat and yet looks like a snake! The head was a rat and the tail was very long like a snake.

By the time, I was trembling. The creature got up and stared at me like it was hungry. I was too afraid to muster up the attack spells I learnt in class. I just stood there like a fool, staring at the snake-rat.

It started crawling towards me. I looked at it and started to run. The snake-rat followed me, trying to grab my ankles. I was so scared, no voice came out of me when I tried to scream.

In the end, I stepped onto a nearby table. The snake-rat followed me. It was far behind. (it was a baby one so it was slow) I tried to do the spell but it did not work.

I told myself, " You stole the egg, you end it. You can do it, Debbie." I jumped down the table and mustered all my strength and an attack spell came out of my hands. Suddenly, I got sucked into a space I never felt before.......

Read
Vote
Comment
=
Believe in fairies