My New Friends

All of the animals climbed onto my bed. They were so adorable! Real life soft toys! They all cuddled in my bed, making themselves at home among my blanket and pillow.

Suddenly, I heard the door open. I heard voices pouring in.

"I wonder who are our roommates this year!"

"Yeah! I didn't really like last year's roommates."

I went out of my room and found 4 girls standing in the main room. Amaryl followed behind me. The girls stopped their conversation and looked at us. They were very friendly and approachable.

The girl with dark blue hair introduced herself to us first. "Hi! My name is Luna and I'm the fairy of the moon!" One by one, everybody introduced themselves.

The girl with dark brown hair was Rila, fairy of weather and the girl with yellow was Jenn, fairy of love. The last girl was Alice. She had black hair and she said she was the fairy of winds.

We introduced ourselves to them. Amaryl went first. After that, I introduced myself. Unfortunately, I didn't know my power. I was really beginning to doubt that I was a fairy. I was probably an earthling that accidentally signed up for something that is for "special beings".

I took out my time table and checked my next subject. Flight flying? Oh my goodness.... This is not going to be good. I don't know how to transform! It looks like I'll just have to sit at one corner...

:( :( :( :( :(

Read
Vote
Comment
=
Believe in fairies