Ending of the battle... (Almost)

I was gaining my strength bit by bit in the ice shield while replacing the melted ice bit by bit.

I watched the other fairies and specialist fighting the monsters. Bugs were trying to get into the shield but they could not find any holes and soon gave up.

Suddenly, Luna started stirring up. 'What's happening?' She asked as she rubbed her head. She looked around and noticed we were inside the shield. I explained to her what had happened and she helped me control the shield as well, using her powers. This way, I could gain back my energy faster and help the other fairies.

The shield glowed with a white moonlight as she helped me. Soon after a while, everybody woke up and was helping with the shield. The shield was rainbow colored now. This was what the teacher called milosophy when different powers are mixed to create a spell.

I felt much stronger and I knew I was ready to transform. I got out of the shield and transformed.

I had my wings and I felt very happy. I flew up to join the other fairies while my friends were slowly recovering. I supplied them with a bit of energy to help them.

I was fighting this monster when I saw a bright light exploding from the river. Everybody stared at it for a while before continuing to fight. Even the monsters looked surprised.

Suddenly, I saw a tornado with purple lightning. It was blowing and sucking in things, I could almost feel like it's pulling me away. I think the Winx got caught in it, I could hear them screaming.

Then I heard a spell being casted inside and the tornado disappeared. Then a ball dropped onto the ground, making the floor vibrate. About half the number of monsters and insects disappeared.

The monster I was fighting disappeared and I stood on the ground, panting. I could see a battle going on at the lake. I think Icy was still there.

Then suddenly the battle stopped. Who won? Who lost? I really hope Bloom won. Then suddenly a very bright orange light surrounded the ice block. It looked like a dragon, trying to break the ice apart...