Daddy? Mommy???

I opened the office door and saw my parents sitting there. I was shocked. How did they even get here? Did they already know I was a fairy? Millions of questions stirred in my head as I stared at them.

Ms Faragonda broke the silence. "So umm... Debbie, you wanted to see me?"

I stuttered, "My parents?"

"Yeah. I guess I should leave now to let you discuss your family business..." Ms Faragonda got out of her office and left me and my parents alone.

I was very confused. Did Ms Faragonda know about them and fetch them here? Or did they know I was a fairy? I stared at them in shock.

After a while, my mother spoke to break the silence. 'Debbie I hope you would forgive us but we were hiding something from you.'

Hiding something from me??? I heard a lot of parents do that.

My mom continued. 'Well... it might be hard for you but you are a princess. I'm the queen and-'

'Wait wait wait. You're saying that I'm a princess?! You never told me before!'

I was shocked and happy at the same time. Most people would be angry but, I'm delighted!

'Tell me all about it!!!'

My mother continued telling me.

It turned out that my parents were the guardians of the Omega Dimension where all the captives were kept in. That time when I was born, there was a war with the ancestral witches.

My parents were worried of my safety so they brought me to earth and raised me up. Now that I was older, they wanted me to go back.

The website was created by the tecno fairies in the school, asked by my parents so that the secret would be revealed to me so that I would be comfortable enough to hear the truth.

It was so amazing. I'm a freaking princess!!!! My parents said that Ms Faragonda has given me special permission to return to my homeland today!!!!

The castle, the flowers, everything I wanted when I was a kid was coming true!!!

Sorry guys for not updating for a long time. School has started. Now I'm learning gibberish spells... Really hard to pronounce so I don't really have enough time to update. I promise I would try to update every time I'm free!!!! :)