Creepy

I stepped out of the castle main doors and saw a lot of snow. I started playing with the snow, making snow mans and making snow balls. Soon, I started feeling bored and started really exploring for the first time today.

I walked straight ahead, not knowing where I'm going. The snow started becoming less and less, leaving a patch of ice across the floor, like an ice skating rink. I wasn't wearing any skates but I figured out a spell I learned and created a pair of skates.
I started skating across the floor, leaving marks. It was really fun but everything seemed boring around here. I skated forward, continuing to explore.

I soon ended up in a huge cave where it started feeling colder than where I was. I wasn't looking in front and I accidentally bumped onto something that freaked me out.

A block of ice.

Just kidding.

A block of ice with some zombie like person trapped inside with a creepy grin on his face. I freaked out and accidentally shot a spell at the frozen zombie.

Luckily, the spell did not break the ice prison. Instead, it added ice onto the prison, making it extra secure. Woah, I thought.

I looked around and found many frozen people in ice cages. Some of them were grinning creepily, some of them had a shocked face and even some of them were like angry looking.

I shuddered and turned away. There must be many of this kind of stuff in here. I can't believe I'm the princess of weird looking and terrified prisoners.

I continued skating until I ended up at the bottom of the Omega Dimension. Then I saw this snake. It was white, huge and asleep. I decided not to wake it up and tip toe off.

Unfortunately, I stepped on a piece of ice and it cracked, making a sound that echoed through the place.....