Clinic

I woke up and saw myself in the school clinic. I saw my friends all sitted next to my bed, chatting worriedly. I sat up and they noticed I was awake.

'Guess what happened!' Alice said nervously.

'The army came again!' Jenn continued the sentence.

'And there was more bugs than the previous attack!' Amaryl said.

I gasped at their news and wondered how am I supposed to beat the army if I couldn't even beat the first army?

I felt useless, like how I felt before I got my wings.

I think Rila read my mind, she said, 'Don't worry! Anyways, you only got your wings this year, everybody does not blame you! It is very hard to control it! This is really very good already!'

I sighed. Maybe Rila is right. I got up from my bed. 'I'm going to do this! I'm fine now!' I said determinedly.

My friends cheered but the nurse stopped me. :(

I sat on my bed. Suddenly, I thought about something. What is happening at my house? What if they need help?

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed my home number. After a while, my mom picked up the phone.

'Hello? Mom? Are you ok there?'

'Yes dear, what's wrong?'

'Nothing! Just asking! Bye mom!'

'Bye!'

Phew. My parents are ok! It's only our school that is under attack! Then another thought strucked me. What about the other schools? The witches? The specialist?

I hope they were ok. I got up and went to the toilet and changed into a new set of clothes. My friends left and went downstairs to help clear up from the previous battle.

I guess I have to wait for the next battle....