Best and Worst

As the bugs came closer, the students transformed and got ready to fight the next battle.

Now, we fought a lot but I'm just gonna tell you the worst parts and the best parts.

Worst part:

I was flying really high, trying to avoid those creepy crawlies when I felt a cramp on my back. I lost control and fell onto the floor with so many bugs. I could feel them crawling all over me. It was disgusting.

I tried flying up again but realised my wing was caught in one of the insect's claws. I struggled and shouted for help. I screamed. Jenn soon realised that I wasn't in the air fighting with her and heard my scream.

She quickly dove into the bugs and pulled me out. Ever since then I developed a phobia of bugs (ugh!)

Best part:

The best part was that I was fighting alone. My friends went to help with the flying monster whereas I helped with the land monsters.

I handled the whole monster just by using a shield.

Ok just kidding.

The best part was when I froze the ground, making it a huge ice skating rink. Since nobody was on the floor, I made a pair of skates for myself and Bloom (since she was on the ground) and handed her a sword I made from ice.

For me, I used my powers. I skated across the 'rink' and freezed almost all the monsters until one of them hit me on the face with its hand (ouch!).

So that is the best and worst parts of the fight. I hope everybody can vote when they read this! Please I beg you to vote. I calculated that I need at least 600+ votes to become a believix fairy! Please support me!