Perfect Until an Announcement.....

Hey guys! I've decided to continue this book but not for long!!! I feel like nobody is reading this :(. Only 1 out of 5 readers is voting so please read, vote and comment! I'm sooooo trying to be the first in the level to get my believix using the power of technology!!!!!

Everything was going perfectly well. I knew my spells, I got closer with my roommates and I got A's for all my tests. In fact, my roommates weren't roommates anymore! We were friends!

Everything was soooooo perfect when suddenly, Ms Faragonda made an announcement during breakfast,"Good morning Alfea! Tomorrow would be the termly parent teacher meetings! Please remind your parents to come tomorrow at....."

Oh no! What am I going to do? I can't tell my parents! What can I say to the teachers? I was very anxious. I had to choose.

Do I not tell my parents and give some random excuse to the teachers?

OR

I tell my parents. They get confused and say that I am lying.

I chose the first choice. I told myself that I will explain some crazy thing to Ms Faragonda tomorrow first thing in the morning.

I asked my friends and they all told me to choose the first one. Having an understanding professor is better than 2 confused and angry parents but they told me I can't hide this secret for long.

I made up my mind. I think I agree with them. At night, I set my alarm clock to 7am in the morning so that I can tell Ms Faragonda the crazy excuse.

The next morning, I woke up and prepared myself. By the time I was done, it was 8am (it always takes me an hour to choose, put on and make up). I hurried down the stairs to Ms Faragonda's office.

I was very nervous. My legs were like jelly. I thought of some crazy thing already. I would say my parents are sick and couldn't come today. I would give her Alice's phone number. I would lie to her that that is my mom's phone number and she would call her.... I guess you should know the rest.

When I opened the office door, I saw Ms Faragonda at her table with two person with familiar faces sitting in front of the table........

Omg! Who is those 2 people?! Read the next chapter to find out!!!!!!

:D