Dorms???!!!

I entered the dorm. It did not really look like the one shown on television but I satisfied. I placed my suitcases at one side and went to explore the room. The room was mainly pink. Let me tell you how the dorms were constructed. There was a main room where I was in and in front of me were three doors. In the main room was 2 toilets. There were names on the doors. On the right side, the names: LUNA and JENN were plastered on the door. In the middle was the names: RILA and ALICE. On the left was the names: DEBBIE and AMARYL.

I was so excited. I barged into the left door and found a girl with short and brown hair sitting on her bed unpacking her clothes. I looked over to my right and saw a bed and a closet. I walked over and placed my suitcases down. I started unpacking my stuff toys (I love them!!!! Always being myself!) and clothes.

It was so awkward. Finally, the girl asked me," What's your name? Mine's Amaryl."

"I'm Debbie."

"Where you're from?"

"Earth"

She looked at me in surprise. "We hardly have anybody here from earth! I'm from Cosmosia." We shook hands. We chatted for a long time. I found out that she has the power over starlight and celestial things. I haven't really found my power yet and really doubted whether I was really a fairy.

"Please show me some magic. Please... I've never seen magic!" I pleaded her. She hesitated and agreed to it. She closed her eyes. With a wave of her hands, sparkly pink-like-pouder came out of her hands magically. The 'powder' started swirling around the bed and all of a sudden, our beds changed into a triple-decker bed. It happened so sudden, I had to rub my eyes. I was like," Oh my god! Oh my god!"

Amaryl stared at me like a lunatic. "You've never seen magic before?" I nodded my head. "Let's change this back-"

"No! Don't change it back! I love it!"

"Alright!", Amaryl replied smiling. Suddenly, we heard the bell ring. I checked the timetable. Potion class???!! What the???!! We packed our little bags with the stationery we needed and went off to class.

Read
Vote
Comment
=
Believe in fairies!