Cursed Eggs

It was 5.30pm already and the gala would start at 6.30pm. I put on my fabulous outfit and did my hair. I still kind of find it weird that my hair was white. I tied my hair into a bun and pinned pearls in my hair. I put on shiny earrings.

My friends were as fabulous as me!!! They all wore dresses of all sort of colors. By the time we were done, it was 6pm. I told my friends I was going to take a walk.

I went to the canteen, only to see the tables lined with food. There were already a lot of people there and I could see a lot of guys. I walked out of the canteen and went to explore the school.

There are some parts of the school I haven't explored yet. I walked down the corridors and spotted a chest. Somehow, I got a little curious. I opened it and realised they were the gifts the specialist were going to give us!

Somehow, I still can feel the dark energy coming from the eggs. I took one of the cute little eggs and took it back to the dorm.

I opened the door. They spotted the egg and guesses immediately it was the presents. "How could you steal that?" Jenn complained.

I shrugged and answered," Look, it isn't a normal egg, there is dark energy from it."

"Ooooh... a cursed egg" Rila stared at the egg in awe.

"Keep it safely or else the teachers will find out!" Luna said.

I kept it in my bag and went to canteen. I was ready to stuff my face with food!!!!! :D

Hey guys! I will not be updating for the next few days because I will be very busy. I have a camp tomorrow - 1 night two days and a concert on Friday. Sorry!!!! I will try to update as soon as I can! :)

Read
Vote
Comment
=
Believe in fairies