Attack Again

I was about to shriek in delight when I heard a snarl from behind. The rat-snake had recovered from my attack and began running towards me. I didn't really had the time to try my new wings, so I just attacked it standing on the ground.

I realised that my attack spells were easier. I raised my hand and shot a spell at the rat-snake. "Ice!" I shouted as a glittery ball came out of my hands. The icy ball hit the creature and ice spreaded around it. I thought the ice would cover it but it broke free and the ice shattered into pieces!

I was shocked. I needed to try another stronger spell. It was stronger than I thought. Stronger spells needs more energy and focus. I needed to buy myself some time. I used the same spell on it and it struggled to break free as I started concentrating on the spell.

I've never done a spell like that before. I had to concentrate on my power. I imagined all the power flowing in my veins and it coming out of my hands. Soon, I felt it. A small spark came out of my hands.

I stretched out my hands and aimed at the struggling rat-snake. This ball of blue glittery thing has enough power to knock somebody onto the ground and break someone's skull.

The rat-snake broke free of the ice and began half slithering half walking towards me. I let go of the spell and shouted," Icy Blizzard!" The powerful spell came out of my grasp and flew itself to the creature.

The spell hit the creature and it flew back a few miles. It stopped moving and stayed there. I slowly walked towards it. Soon, I realised it wasn't moving like at all.

I walked normally and touched it. It wasn't breathing. In fact, the surface of the rat-snake was very cold. It looks like my spell worked! :)

Now I had the time to look at my marvelous outfit and most importantly, my wings!!! My outfit looks almost like the picture above. It had a sparkly top with fake fur on the top. It had a short white skirt. I was wearing gloves and boots that covers almost half of my legs. It's almost like this outfit was suited for winter wear.

My wings didn't look like the one in the picture. It was quite small. It was splitted into three parts and was half transparent and half blue. I tried flapping my wings. It was as easy as breathing.

I flapped it a little faster and felt myself lifting off the ground. It was so amazing!!! I was screaming in delight. The rat-snake snake body was lying at one side. I suddenly remembered I had a gala to attend to. My friends are probably wondering where I had been. I quickly changed back into my gown and went back to the canteen.......

Hey....! Thanks guys for reading this chapter! By the way, the picture above is not me. I was just searching the net for something that looked like my outfit so I could show you guys. For the next chapter, I'm going to put a photo of my wings.

Read
Vote
Comment
=
Believe in fairies!