Alfea

I stuck my hand into the light and did not feel any pain! Instead, I felt wind blowing at my hand. It felt strange. I soon had the courage. I stepped inside and surprised to see my surrounding turn bright. My suitcases were floating beside me. I could not see anything other light. I felt weightless as if I wasflying! I was so excited yet afraid. What if I land somewhere and couldn't get back? What if I got lost and could never come back? I shuddered and pushed the thoughts at the back of my mind.

Suddenly, I felt my body went from light to heavy. I came out of the light. Right in front of my face was Alfea! It was real! I saw the gate where students were entering Alfea. "I did register, didn't I?" I thought to myself. I did not want to get into trouble.

I took my suitcases and went to gate. I still could not believe what was happening! I saw Ms Grizelda holding papers in her hands. "Your name?" Ms Grizelda requested.

"Debbie", I replied timidly. I knew how fierce she is from watching Winx Club.

"Hmmm...", She said while flipping the papers. I got ready to get kicked out for not having my name on the list.

"Well, Debbie! You're here! Come inside now! Ms Faragonda wants to give a speech!" Ms Grizelda said. I heaved a sigh of relief. It looks like my computer got magic!

Read
Vote
Comment
=
Believe in fairies!