Bug Spray, duh?!

The third battle was over and everybody was tired. The bugs left and everybody transformed back. We continued lazing around, wondering when this 'test' would end.

I sat down on the steps and imagined my house full of bugs and my father grabbing the bug spray... Wait a minute! Bug Spray? How could I be that dumb!

I told my friends my plan. 'It's a pretty good idea!' Luna commented.

'I will get my leftover money from earth and buy many, many bug spray.' I told them my plan.

But will Ms Faragonda allow? We stared at Jenn. She gulped and said,' Yes?'

Jenn was the best student in our group. Surely Ms Faragonda would 'favour' her.

After persuading her, she finally agreed. 'But if I get into trouble, I'll say it's your fault.'

She went to Ms Faragonda and followed our plan.

'Umm Ms Faragonda...'

'Yes Jenn'

'I have a very good idea. Why not get some bug spray to destroy the bugs?'

'Well since your grades are quite good, I would trust you in getting those 'weapons' and fight the bugs, ok?'

Yay! Our plan worked! We went up to our rooms and got the necessary items. I got out a $50 dollar note from my wallet.

Ms Faragonda made a portal for us and we stepped into it....

Thank you everybody for voting and viewing! After the last chapter, the number reads changed from 1.92k to 2.22k! The votes changed from 375 to 404! Thanks guys! Love you!