Dinner

When the lesson ended, I checked my watch. It was 7 at night already! No wonder I felt so hungry. I hurriedly went to the canteen by taking the stairs on the right stairs to the second level.

I arrived at the canteen. I looked around to see where I could sit until I saw my roommates waving a me at the right. I saw them and waved back. I walked to them and sat next to Amaryl.

I looked around and asked "Where do they serve dinner?"

"Not where, it's when!" Luna replied laughing. Suddenly, a mini trap door at my left opened and plates of food started floating with glittery powder all around them. "Is the powder edible?" I asked stupidly.

"No, no, no! It's magic!" replied Jenn, laughing. Six plates of food and cups of juice landed in front of us. It looks like some type of pink liquid. I tasted it and it tasted like guava.

I looked at the first plate. It had pink noodles with some vegetables. I tasted the noodles. It tasted like spaghetti. I wonder why it was pink though. The vegetables were broccoli (yuck!) so I dumped it on Alice's plate. It looks like she really likes vegetables. (Ugh)

On the second plate was fruits like banana, strawberries and blackberries. It was really tasty. The first day in Alfea. It was really exciting! But seriously, I really did not think that I was a fairy. I didn't even make a single of that glittery thing. I'll probably be kicked out tomorrow after they discovered I don't have powers.

But I can't wait for tonight! To try my comfy bed!

Read
Vote
Comment
=
Believe in fairies