My New Home

I ran out of Ms Faragonda's office and went into my room. All of my friends were awake already. They were all busy putting on their make up and brushing their hair.

They all saw me enter the room and saw that I was very excited. 'What's going on? What's all this excitement all about?' Rila asked me.

I told them about everything that happened just now. They were all amazed and congratulated me. I ran into my room and started packing up some clothes. I was going to sleep in my new house for one night. Ms Faragonda allowed me to

I packed in a few dresses and a hair brush and many other things but I didn't pack everything in my cupboard. I pulled my half-filled luggage and exited the dorm.

At the first floor, I saw this gigantic ship. It was silver and had blue windows. I walked towards the ship and the door opened for me. I walked up the steps and saw my parents inside with a few pilots and guards.

My parents welcomed me and a guard took my luggage and placed it at one side of the ship.

Inside the ship was white and was a little colder but the cold did not affect me. There was a transparent board that the pilots pressed to control the ship. It was pretty amazing if you compare this with human technology.

I sat down at a seat that had cushioning and a cup holder. Not bad, I thought to myself. It was like a first class ship. The seat could be moved up and down to whether you wanted to lie down or not. I buckled up and the ship took off.

My parents explained to me that the magic dimension was made out of different planets and they were in charge of a prison in the Omega Dimension.

The ship was pretty fast. You could see the stars and comets wizz pass you in a blink. My parents said it would take only a few hours to reach our home. I think that is incredible for a ship to move from one planet to another in a few hours.

I think the ride took about 3 hours before we landed. From the window, I saw many ice glaciers and snow. This is what I call a forever holiday place. The ship door opened and my parents went out first with two guards beside them. A guard came to me and escorted me out of the ship.

The first thing I saw when I exited the ship was a white castle made out of ice.......

Wooooooo hoooooo! Another chapter done. Gonna update more soon!

Read
Like
Comment
=
Believe in fairies!