Ein's ....... .james

Your POV

"Come here Ein! Come on!" I was trying to get Ein to come inside but she wouldn't budge. Ein is my boyfriends dog and is about as stubborn as him.

I let out a sigh. I didn't wanna pick her up because James said I've been carrying her too much. She's just too cute!

A car pulled up and the car being James'. Yes! He was home from work!

James got out of my car and looked at Ein then me. "You having trouble? She probably needs to go to the bathroom and she's waiting for you to get the leash."

"That....makes a lot of sense. Except I took her out to go to the bathroom and she went and she won't come inside. I don't wanna pick her because-"

"You were carrying her too much. By the way", he gave me a kiss on the forehead "hey babe."

Ein had started to walk inside and me and James were relieved. Mostly me.

She walked over to a random spot in the corner as well. She stayed there for a while.

------------
20 minutes later
Ein and I were cuddling and James was ordering some pizza. He looked over at the corner Ein was in before and said,"EW! WHAT THE FUCK EIN?"

I let go of Ein and looked at the corner.

"Ha! You pick it up!" "No! You!"

I threw him a plastic bag and said, "if you do it you'll have a great night." I said seductively. He smirked and grabbed the bag and picked up the trash. He threw it out and grabbed my hand and ran into the bedroom.

A/N: You guys had a very interesting night. I'm gonna start doing the preferences. :))))))