Missed You .dex/thecreatures

PLEASE READ MY ALEKS FANFIC THANKS.

Your POV

My alarm went off and I groaned.

Wait, I'm seeing my boyfriend and best friends today.

I jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen to get some cereal. Quickly finished that, took a shower, did my makeup and hair and got dressed.

It was 9am and the plane lands at 11am

Still had 2 hours. Merh.

--------
I looked at the time and saw it was 10am. I got my purse, phone and obviously put on my shoes and basically ran out the door and into the parking garage. I haven't seen them face to face in 5 months! Holy fuck am I excited.

I tapped to the beat on the song on the radio as I waited in traffic. "don't panic Y/N. It will let up soon" I assured myself.

I called Dex to tell him I might be late.

"Hey babe" I smiled at hearing his voice.

"Hey Dex, I'm in traffic so I don't know if I'm gonna be late or not."

I heard him sigh. "It's ok. Just be safe ok?"

"Who the fuck are you talking to?" I heard James say. "Your best friend you dipshit." "Oh! hi Y/N!"

"Tell him I said hi" "Will do, love you!"

"Love you to Dex"

The traffic cleared up and I started to move.

I smiled as I pulled into the airport and ran into where you collect your bags. I was gonna help them get their bags into my car and a large taxi.

I saw Aleks and I started crying. I saw James and I started running. I saw Dex and I ran to him and jumped. I started sobbing into his jacket. It's only been 5 months but its been a really hard 5 months.

My legs were wrapped around his waist and we were hugging each tight as hell.

"I missed you so much"

"I missed you to Y/N"

I was put down and attacked with hugs. I smiled widely.

I'm glad to have my best friends here