RTX Fun .thecreatures/Spencer

You arrived at the area in which the booth was gonna be held. You smiled as you started to unpack stuff. Just think 3 years ago you were watching them in your room screaming about how cute they were. I mean, you still do that. You had gotten a job as an intern for them and you were freaking the fuck out.

You were setting up the table when you saw Spencer run over to you. Spencer and yourself have been dating for about 5 months. Obviously you met through work. You guys just clicked!

"Hey babe, you need help?" Spencer asked you. "Actually I do. Can you get that other table and set it up on the left side?" "Yes I can!" Spencer gave you a peck on the cheek and began putting the table up.

"DEX GO LONG!" You heard Aleks scream. You looked over to see them playing frisbee.

You and Spencer walked over and just stared at them. "Can we join?" I asked.

"Yea! Come on Sam you're on my side!" Aleks said. "HA! I get Spencer!"

"Don't kill each other!" Jordan said sounding like a dad. "We have medical insurance right?" "We do but I don't need people getting hurt!"

YOUR POV

We played frisbee and Spencer almost fell behind Dex. Aleks and I bursted out laughing. "You a-alright?" I said as I was still laughing and holding my stomach. He flipped us off and we continued our game.

As Spencer threw the frisbee James ran up and tried to grab it. "DAMNIT!" He kept trying until he gave up like 20 minutes later. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aron was making racist remarks to himself as he stood by a crate that said 'Made In China'. I laughed and tried helping Stefani set up the merch.

Spencer hugged me from behind and I smiled. "Hello beautiful." "Hello handsome." I turned around and pecked him on the lips.

"ALEKS THROW IT HERE!" I screamed and Spencer ducked. I laughed and continued helping Stefani