cuddles + tattoos♡aleks

sorry for all the Aleksandr ones. this is for caylynn thoI'm writing a Brett one, just started watching shameless and it's almost as bad as TWD.(obsession wise) almost.

Caylynns PIV
-----
the sunlight came in through the windows and through my eyelids causing me to wake up from my perfect slumber.

a scent of Cologne mixed into the what's left of summer air smell. how does his Cologne still have a scent? he put it on like a day ago.

I looked at my hand and saw Aleks' intertwined in it, his arm wrapped around me and his head nuzzled into my neck. the hair that was not shaved, or as he would put it 'a mustache' tickled me a little when I turned my head to look at the brown haired boy.

my hand traced his new tattoos, the underwater themed arm not nearly taking as long to get done and colored than his outerspace one. it must've woke him up because I heard a 'hm' come from his lips as he slowly opened his eyes.

"rise and shine motherfucker" I smiled at him. "well good morning asshat" his voice all raspy as he joked with me.

Aleksandr started to trace my tattoos as I snuggled into his neck.

quickly Aleks started to tickle my sides making me giggle

"aleksandr!" I laughed as I attempted to push his hands away.

"Caylynn!" he mimicked me.

he finally stopped as I was catching my breathe.

"we should get tattoos" he told me. I raised my eyebrows and directed my eyes towards his two sleeves.

the Russian rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand. "I mean like ones that match or something, to resemble us, together"

I perked up at the idea. "we should get it on our asses!" I remarked.

"no way Caylynn. I was thinking like on my wrist or something. we can get the cheesy 'Caylynn' and 'Aleks' ones."

"good idea but what if we got like keys, and the part you shove into like the door or whatever is an A or C. I'm artsy like that" I slapped his bicep at my 10/10 idea.

"see without you, I wouldn't be creative. James would have to be doing everything!"

our lips touched for a quick peck and I grabbed my phone to make and appointment for our tattoos

thanks Caylynn for putting up with my new obsession. ♡ cowchips