Jumpscare .james

Your POV

"Y/N! JAMES WANTS YOU IN THE BEAR ROOM!" Jordan shouted from his office at me. "OK BOSSMAN!" I shouted back. I left my office and headed toward the bear room. I opened the door carefully, in case it's a prank. "James?" I asked.

"Hello?! If you jumpscare me I'll laugh!" I was used to it by now. Dating James and working with these guys, there's jumpscares all the time!

I sat down a big ass near and went on my phone. The bear was slightly wiggling and I quickly got up. "James, you're under there!" It was still wiggling. "Wilson lets-" I picked up the bear and nearly fainted when I saw a possum. "HOW THE HELL?! JAMES!" I ran out of the office and the possum was running up and down the halls and everyone was screaming.

I heard James screaming and I ran down to see him standing on a chair as the possum sniffed around. Everyone soon came over to his office as well. "WHY DID YOU BRING IN A POSSUM?!" "I DIDN'T! I SWEAR ON CHRIS' LIFE!"

The possum ran out of his office and we all screamed.

I ran out of the office and into the lobby to let someone know there's a possum. "Ill let someone know." The lately said in an annoyed voice. "No, we need someone like now!"

She groaned and called someone. "Give them 10 minutes"

-------

"He's all gone and in the car!" Jordan cheerfully told us. "Now why'd you want me to go in the bear room?"

James sighed and hugged me. "I wrote things I love about you just so if you needed to be cheered up you'd hopefully be!" I smiled widely at his loving thought. "You're the cutest thing ever ya know that?" I booped his nose and kissed his cheek.

"I heard chirping"