Flying .dexter

Your POV

"Flight departure for Austin, Texas in now beginning" The lady said over the microphone.

I was shaking and a lot of thoughts were going through my mind. 'What if we crash?' 'What if something goes wrong and we have to land and we end up dying there?!'

"Babe, calm down!" Dex knows how terrified I am of flying and must've noticed me shaking all about. "But like what if we die?! I don't wanna die! I'm still young!" "We're not gonna die Y/N. I promise. And if we do-" "Dex!"

We got on to the line. I was in between Aleks and Dex. Aleks is terrified of flying also. "You alright Aleks?" I asked him. "Hm? Yea I'm totally fine!" He was fiddling with the strap of his backpack so he was defiantly nervous. "Aleks, I know you're scared." He just nodded no.

Dex grabbed my hand as we made our way into the plane. We put our carry on in the cubby hole above our seats and sat down. Thankfully I was sitting by Dex and Jordan. But unfortunately I had a window seat.

"Fuck!" I whispered. "It's ok Y/N. I'm right here. Nothing's gonna happen!" "You keep saying that but you don't know that for a fact!" He rolled his eyes and I leaned onto his shoulder.

"If we I die and you survive you can have my cats." I said to Jordan. "Dern sure! I'll go ask them to crash the plane now!"

I flipped him off and tried to fall asleep on Dex. He kissed me head and told me to calm down.

I'm still scared